Husbands status in bed?

I am not totally "cutoff" per se however when my wife has a regular bull lover, she does not fuck me but allows me to eat her and watch her masturbate. She will also tell me when and how I can cum. Sometimes she will use her hand, sometimes allow me to rub against her ass. However she says that because of the way she is, if she is with him sexually but fucks me, she would be cheating on him, just like if she did something non-sexual with him she'd be cheating on me. I don't understand nor care what others think, this works for us. The reason she needed a lover to fuck was because I am so small, cum way way too quick and not able to satisfy her, so I have become accustomed and enjoy other means of being intimate and having successful sex with my wife.
why does this always sound so apealing

Well. ..I'm a disaster. ..i always cum after 5/10 minutes. ...she said that she love that. ..but i don't like because i prefer fuck her for hours. ...only if i ******* i make her saying stop. ..

Well. ..I'm a disaster. ..i always cum after 5/10 minutes. ...she said that she love that. ..but i don't like because i prefer fuck her for hours. ...only if i ******* i make her saying stop. ..
Honestly I WISH I could last 5/10 minutes. I cannot last 5 or 10 seconds. The last two times I tried to fuck my wife, I came before I even got inside her. And I wasn't hard either

I like that my hubby cums so quickly now, ive almost made a game of how quick i can make him cum. Were not 'allowed' to have sex at the moment, and hubby doesnt always get instantly hard like he did at the start of all this, but i can usely get him going. I know what things my guy has done to me turns hubby on the most and can make him erupt almost instantly these days!
Then i act a little disapointed and say'that was a bit quick' he looks a bit glum and then spends ages pleasuring me with my Doc J.
All good! X

Back