Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Hmm.... Let's see. On campus, when I found out my gf was cheating on me with some African students, I felt like a mix of venom in my veins, a little of blind hate against her and those guys and a confusing excitement at the same time. With a girl / neighbour I spent some time not long ago, I was jealous of them because at the end she caged me and would not allow me to have sex with her. Now that I introduced my wife into this, I've been jealous of her because I barely had so much sex as she has...

Excited and ready to feel it for my self, also nervous as I do not know if she will ******* me to eat it or I get to fuck it, and sometimes it does not taste good.

I always feel extreme humiliation, which for me is a pleasure, i find myself even now gasping for breath and dribbling in my cage, most times experiencing a strange sort of climax.... from knowing my wife is being filled with her Black lovers sperm. If he has lent her out to one of his friends, which happens a lot nowadays, my sensations are increased.

After years of wanting my wife to have sex with a black guy, when it finally happened it was amazing hearing her begging him to cum deep in her then watching him as he filled her wiTh his cum was amazing and very sexual then when he pulled out seeing his cum leaking from her very open vagina . Every time is wonderful

After years of wanting my wife to have sex with a black guy, when it finally happened it was amazing hearing her begging him to cum deep in her then watching him as he filled her wiTh his cum was amazing and very sexual then when he pulled out seeing his cum leaking from her very open vagina . Every time is wonderful
It used to make me harder than any other cause would do. At 75, I don't get quite so hard anymore, but my little fellow still rises and twitches in excitement as he fills her to overflowing.

black men are superior, bigger long lasting cocks, more fucking, more time more intimacy, way more cum and if you want it you gotta work for it. when my gf got filled i was elated and ready to taste that superior semen! im not gay but i love sucking black cock and balls and ass.

As I watch and see her face change as she anticipates, see his pace and depth inside of her getting different, and then I hear him start to breath and she opens herself or pulls him in, I can see his strokes become more intense, and as he finally tries to bury himself as deeply as possible in her I know. And if he grunts it is so fucking hot listening and knowing he is flooding my wife with his seed

Back