Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Well, honestly, we do have sex, but no doubt he makes her come more !!
she once said "I love you, but I need Black cock more and more "
I can't understand how he makes her cum more and don't buy into this BBC crap. The truth is the most sensitive parts of the vagina are near the front as an example on Sunday my wife came once while I fingered her, twice while I ate her and again when I fucked her and my cock is average size.

Total ******* and satisfaction from them the moment his big bulbous cock head starts to penetrate her tight pink vagina seeing him stretching her pussy with her labia lips spread tightly around his superior black cock , then listening to them both moaning and groaning as he starts pounding her harder hearing him telling her he’s going to fuck his seed deep in her married white whores cunt and her telling him to oooh fill my whore cunt then seeing his balls tighten as he starts to ejaculate his seed deeper into her cunt than I could ever manage to do with my little white cock , it’s total sexual enjoyment knowing he has completely fucked her filling her cunt with his seed to completion it’s sexually amazing.

Last edited:
I can't understand how he makes her cum more and don't buy into this BBC crap. The truth is the most sensitive parts of the vagina are near the front as an example on Sunday my wife came once while I fingered her, twice while I ate her and again when I fucked her and my cock is average size.
Btw there are plenty of white bulls with large cocks to so the thought that she needs black cock is buying into a myth that can easily be proven wrong with a google search

what is "crap, " ? I guess a mlarge part of it comes fromthe taboo feeling

her last two orgasms were intense and when we finished her reaction was to just say wow

I do, of course Butt her pussy seems to think differently ;)
you should be able to satisfy it a bbc offers nothing a big dildo can't and if you let him continue to fuck her, eventually you'll be saying goodbye to your marriage. I don't know if you eat her pussy but if you don't you should

you should be able to satisfy it a bbc offers nothing a big dildo can't and if you let him continue to fuck her, eventually you'll be saying goodbye to your marriage. I don't know if you eat her pussy but if you don't you should
she has a brain doesn't she and it's not in her pussy

Back