Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

im turned on beyond words and cant wait to get to that cleanup!! im honered to get that black nut in my mouth and the fact she helped is so hot!!

The first time a black man emptied his previous semen into my wife's pussy I was horrified. I specifically told him that he could do anything he wanted but don't cum inside her. Then without saying anything to me, he came inside her. I asked him if he just came inside her and without even a real word just said uh huh to assure me that he did. Then he stayed in her for a minute to make sure her pussy got every drop. Then when he pulled out a few seconds later I saw a white bead of slime start to form at the bottom of her gaping pussy. Then he looked at me and ordered me to eat it. Before that moment I hadn't realized this, but it wasn't just his dick that was bigger than me, I didn't dare disobey. That's when I learned that I love being obedient to a black man, that I love eating cum from my wife's pussy and that I was never in control of that situation (which I had a hard time surrendering control at first). He also let me know that he wasn't going to keep seeing her because I had to learn from that. First I had to learn that my wife was a slut built for black cock and I would learn more from accepting that he one nighted her, came inside her and left than I would of he stayed around. I think he was right, I dream of seeing more black men fuck her. Our last was a two year relationship where he was his snow bunny and we'd just see him when he was horny. He was very nice, allowing me to sit on a comfortable chair while he fucked my wife. We haven't had a black man in about two years now because while we were loyal to just one we kind of forgot how to look for new ones again.

it happened a few weeks ago for the first time
she tookhis condom off and gave it to me
then he fucked my wife and came in her, and asked who she was belonging to
she answers "you !! Totally "
I then understood where my new place was
The minute a man asked my wife who she belonged to his ass would be out the door and if she agreed with him her ass could go with him. You guys really live in a fantasy world

As I watch and see her face change as she anticipates, see his pace and depth inside of her getting different, and then I hear him start to breath and she opens herself or pulls him in, I can see his strokes become more intense, and as he finally tries to bury himself as deeply as possible in her I know. And if he grunts it is so fucking hot listening and knowing he is flooding my wife with his seed
Beautifully described.

I too get off on the super-manly giveaway grunts my young black buddy lets out when he's ejaculating in my wife.

it s a real world
a real world for you maybe but not for most couples. If your wife treats you like that she can’t love you very much and if you accept it turn in your man card. As far as the bull saying she’s his now he needs to understand she’s your wife and she’s the prize not him. Your wife needs to understand that if he’s out there looking to fuck married women then she’s just a toy to him so that’s all he should be to her.

Does anyone fuck their wife after the black guy cums inside her pussy?
Yes! Sometimes…. As he pulls out and usually the second time so he probably is not going to fuck her again and he will nod letting me know he is allowing me to eat it and or fuck it! I will usually go down on her and slurp his cum out and then slide my dick in her flowered pussy and his cum will lube it! Hot and in about 5 minutes I will pump a load in my wife! Then I back off as she will usually be all over her bull!

This is brand new... Little did I know this could happen to us..But , by the way, why are you on this site yourself, if I may ask ?
I was looking to share my wife. I love the different body colors together I find it sexy but it isn’t only black men I want to share her with it’s other white men, Asian men, and my favorite fantasy is Indian men. I can tell you for dam sure though they would have their fun with me there and when they finish take a hike unless they want to stick around and watch me fuck her. She’s my wife and belongs to no other man and if any man said I own you now, I wouldn’t have to kick his ass out the door she would. The whole thing actually doesn’t matter anyway because she has basically said no to it happening anyway.

I was looking to share my wife. I love the different body colors together I find it sexy but it isn’t only black men I want to share her with it’s other white men, Asian men, and my favorite fantasy is Indian men. I can tell you for dam sure though they would have their fun with me there and when they finish take a hike unless they want to stick around and watch me fuck her. She’s my wife and belongs to no other man and if any man said I own you now, I wouldn’t have to kick his ass out the door she would. The whole thing actually doesn’t matter anyway because she has basically said no to it happening anyway.
I understand perfectly what you say and was really surprised to hear my wife s words
I guess this was turning her on

I understand perfectly what you say and was really surprised to hear my wife s words
I guess this was turning her on
I’m glad you love your wife enough to let her say it my question is are you still having sex with her and is the bull really calling the shots if the answer to question one is yes good for you if the answer to question two is yes then your wife needs to make a choice if she picks him I would say bye bye

I’m glad you love your wife enough to let her say it my question is are you still having sex with her and is the bull really calling the shots if the answer to question one is yes good for you if the answer to question two is yes then your wife needs to make a choice if she picks him I would say bye bye
what does "calling the shots " mean ? I mFrench

telling her things like her pussy is his and you can't touch her would be one example. ordering you to clean her or him up would be another
no other man can tell you what your place is when it comes to your wife and if she sides with him then shame on her

telling her things like her pussy is his and you can't touch her would be one example. ordering you to clean her or him up would be another
Well, honestly, we do have sex, but no doubt he makes her come more !!
she once said "I love you, but I need Black cock more and more "

Back