Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

First, hopefully, im processing the joy of witnessing my wife really get her pussy fucked in the way she deserved, needed and wanted and Im hoping it was everything she needed
Im then a little apprehensive of our talk later where she will tell me how much better he was then me and how much more she wants him or not..That is my test to help me pick better males for her next time...we are both learning what she needs and also feeling out her comfort level of what she is comfortable or able to admit to me about her experience with him... she never got over her fear of worrying about hurting my feelings..which I never understood.

Im thinking I just witnessed the hottest sex scene live ever made...and I helped orchestrate it and pick the actors...and then im thinking if it was really hot, when will it happened again

Then finally im shifting into service mode..what do they need now that its over, if anything...water, towels,, me to leave them alone? Sometimes she wants me to back away and give her time to cuddle with her bull who just cam in her pussy so she can process her feelings without me there.....

And finally, Im thinking I hope I did everything I could to help him ejaculate deep inside her pussy as comfortably and willingly as possible and man, I want to suck his cock as thanks for pleasing my wife with his big cock.....

My mind is running wild at that moment. I picture his massive cock shooting spurt after spurt of potent cum inside of her as she's ecstatically grinding her hips against him as though she's trying to catch every drop he has to offer.

I think of how much her inner self longs for him to knock her up at that moment; him, not me. A mix of jealousy and arousal is taking hold of me, making it impossible to think straight, move or say anything.

I simply watch in awe as that powerful sexual scene unfolds before me.

My mind is running wild at that moment. I picture his massive cock shooting spurt after spurt of potent cum inside of her as she's ecstatically grinding her hips against him as though she's trying to catch every drop he has to offer.

I think of how much her inner self longs for him to knock her up at that moment; him, not me. A mix of jealousy and arousal is taking hold of me, making it impossible to think straight, move or say anything.

I simply watch in awe as that powerful sexual scene unfolds before me.
There's nothing hotter than the moment that massive thick black cock shoots that huge load into her pussy. Hopefully she's knocked up and has the black baby she wants -- and everyone knows she fucks black men.

When a bull cums inside my wife, it's the very most intense moment that we do this for. She moans and bucks her hips like no other time when she takes that final deep thrust and soaks his sperm in her vagina. I'm usually right there watching, sometimes flicking her clit for her, or licking her nipples, or whatever else she wants. As the bull pulses his sperm in her, my own raging hard on usually twitches with excitement. The first time was so intense that I could hear my own ******* rushing in my ears. Sometimes she has me cup the bulls balls or grip his shaft so that I can feel when he cums in her, and that is very intense, also. She usually squirts, and always cums hard whenever any sperm floods her vagina. She grips his shaft so hard with her lips that she never drips any of it out, so it goes WAY deep in there. Afterword she usually has me make her cum again by licking her clit and stretched pussy. Usually gushes bull cum, then, too.
Love this description

It is amazing, thrilling, with a little bit of jealousy when I see her lover begin his last deep strokes that I know are going to terminate in him pumping his seed into her pussy... then the final deep push... both moaning... and the look on her face as she feels his cock throbbing inside here . intoxicating

The first time I ****** my lover "to cum" inside me my husband leaved the room. Later in the night he fucked my brains out like a real bull. It must be something in the nature of men: Watching the own wife getting fucked make these guys very horny...

It's so true. I get so turned on when a black guy blasts his load in my gf's pussy. When I fuck her, it gives me something great to think about, and she gets her best fucks from me when I'm thinking of a big black dick in her.

Back