Husband doesn't seem interested in sex

This happens to the majority of men as they age. Testosterone drops and can be increased through success, weight training, weight loss or attention from women but these are all small boosts. Black men have higher testosterone so the drop happens much later in life, but it happens. He needs weight training and possibly counseling. Many older men accept that it's done and focus on other tings. Im sorry.

Thst sucks honey,but be patient the right guy will come along.I would love to hear that your needs are being tended too by the right black man.

That sucks,especially with the price of gas now! Just kidding. It might be worth a few bucks for gas to get what you need.

I won’t cheat on him. I have had thoughts of it but I cannot bring myself to do that to him. Thank you so much for your insight and support. I will definitely keep all you said in mind! ♥️♠️

I agree you don't want to cheat. However, divorce is a real option.

I won’t divorce him for not fucking me. Especially when we’re swingers.
I agree,my wife went through the change and lost interest in sex with anyone,not her fault,I'm not divorcing her,we have been married more than 30 years,we have a life together.

Back