Husband doesn't seem interested in sex

Lately, my 44 year old husband seems to have no interest in sex. He had surgery on his shoulder almost a year ago. He claims pain is the reason but it's been 11 months since the surgery. He does work kind of long hours but even after a 2-3 hour "nap" he is not energized for sex. We have had many kid free weekends and all we do is sit around. He used to say to me "find us someone to fuck." Not anymore. I am horny, all the time lately. There are some days all I can think about is a fat cock in my wet pussy and I even tell him straight up I am horny, yet he comes home, has dinner and promptly falls asleep on the couch. I thought maybe he was cheating but his routine has not changed, and his nephew now works with him so cheating would not be an option as they carpool together. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel guilty asking to have a playdate instead of trying to entice him to fuck me but I am getting tired of always initiating things just to be turned down. I am too young to give sex up. I almost feel like cheating but I do not want the guilt. He is a good man. I just don't know how much more patience I can have for this situation.
Also, yes, I have talked to him about this, and he uses pain as his excuse or "You don't come to bed with me." He goes to bed very early and while that is true, there are many nights I go to bed with him, and nothing happens.
I understand how this can be frustrating. Would you like a sexting partner to help alleviate some stress without going full in on someone else?

Tell him that you’re sexually frustrated and tell him maybe you should look at cuckolding with a black guy to see what reaction he gets from it , maybe get yourself a realistic black dildo and use it when your together, my husband tried hard for me to try black cock . He brought home interracial films and realistic black Dildos + vibrators which he would fuck me with while watching the films, I still refused to allow a black guy to fuck me .
when we met Del at a party and we went back to his house, everything turned sexual and Del and I finished the evening having sex , it was the best sexual experience I had ever had having my first vaginal orgasm.
maybe this is what you also need

Last edited:
Testing testosterone levels seems to me the first step, as Darkjumper pointed at above. After 11 mo, and ruling out stress that's the only plausible reason for dropping asleep and feeling numb re sex. My husband had shown a similar behavior, went to see a shrink, and the first thing they checked were those testosterone levels and possible infections.

Lately, my 44 year old husband seems to have no interest in sex. He had surgery on his shoulder almost a year ago. He claims pain is the reason but it's been 11 months since the surgery. He does work kind of long hours but even after a 2-3 hour "nap" he is not energized for sex. We have had many kid free weekends and all we do is sit around. He used to say to me "find us someone to fuck." Not anymore. I am horny, all the time lately. There are some days all I can think about is a fat cock in my wet pussy and I even tell him straight up I am horny, yet he comes home, has dinner and promptly falls asleep on the couch. I thought maybe he was cheating but his routine has not changed, and his nephew now works with him so cheating would not be an option as they carpool together. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I feel guilty asking to have a playdate instead of trying to entice him to fuck me but I am getting tired of always initiating things just to be turned down. I am too young to give sex up. I almost feel like cheating but I do not want the guilt. He is a good man. I just don't know how much more patience I can have for this situation.
Also, yes, I have talked to him about this, and he uses pain as his excuse or "You don't come to bed with me." He goes to bed very early and while that is true, there are many nights I go to bed with him, and nothing happens.
Could be low Testosterone. Have him get his levels tested

You deserve to be sexually satisfied. Have you talked to him about a Cuckolding Lifestyle?

Tell him you need some BBC Supreme.

Ouch, What a bummer. The reasons for his disinterest could be medical or mental. What you write is mostly about what you feel. Is he frustrated with himself, searching for a solution or simply taking it in stride. I hate to mention the obvious. Men who act as you describe who show no desire to solve the problem sometimes are getting it else ware. If he is obviously frustrated and seeking a answer get some medical advice. The frustration can make the problem worse. You mention operation, is he taking pain killers. Some of those remove desire for sex it might be mentioned in the side effects list of the *******. Those little blue pills work wonders on many men, many medical professionals have sample packets so you can try before you buy. If he has no heart problems or a conflicting prescription worth a try.

Ouch, What a bummer. The reasons for his disinterest could be medical or mental. What you write is mostly about what you feel. Is he frustrated with himself, searching for a solution or simply taking it in stride. I hate to mention the obvious. Men who act as you describe who show no desire to solve the problem sometimes are getting it else ware. If he is obviously frustrated and seeking a answer get some medical advice. The frustration can make the problem worse. You mention operation, is he taking pain killers. Some of those remove desire for sex it might be mentioned in the side effects list of the *******. Those little blue pills work wonders on many men, many medical professionals have sample packets so you can try before you buy. If he has no heart problems or a conflicting prescription worth a try.
I don't think he is cheating. He has a helper at work so meeting someone on the sly while working would not happen and his work/home routine is still normal, so he is not getting it after work. Besides, he has a very dirty job, and he would not want to go have sex with someone without a shower first. I honestly think he is depressed. He also is not on pain killers except normal over the counter meds such as ibuprofen or tylenol.

I don't think he is cheating. He has a helper at work so meeting someone on the sly while working would not happen and his work/home routine is still normal, so he is not getting it after work. Besides, he has a very dirty job, and he would not want to go have sex with someone without a shower first. I honestly think he is depressed. He also is not on pain killers except normal over the counter meds such as ibuprofen or tylenol.
If you don’t mind me asking how old are both of you

I am turning 45 tomorrow. He turns 45 in August
Try 57 😁
My wife had very high sex drive from about 40 to 48 then bitch menopause men unfortunately after 40 plus sex drive. Is not so high however I still think he may have health issues depression stress is a sex killer but us blokes want admit including me when I had it

I went the cheating route first and it gets difficult after awhile. Always makes things worse for awhile once the spouse discovers what is happening. When we told my husband I had resigned myself that he may leave me and I would have understood.

Back