Husband/bf control of the bbc whore wife

SWM4bbcslut

Male
Gold Member
From
AL, US
I am your Master, I control you.

You are a whore and a slut, etc. you will be referred to in these terms around black men.

I have say over who you fuck and when.

Once a year you will beg, plead and cry for permission to suck & fuck blacks because you are an addicted slut.

Pray all you want, you are still a whore, that black dick controls you and I control you.

Black men are mostly motivated by overwhelming desire to fuck white women, nothing pleases them more than to seduce and use a white man's wife or gf for their insatiable ******* lust.

Blacks do not love you, they will never love you, you are a whore they use, nothing more. Your white ass is all they care about.

I have to be present every time you fuck blacks, if I am not you are to give me details about when, where and how you were used.

I will record every fuck session I am present for.

I have sole ownership & control of all records, photos, & video where blacks use your whore ass.

I will taunt you with threats of exposure.

If I am not pleased there will be screaming & slapping, I will wrap my hands around your throat to show who controls your ass.

Once or twice a year I will whore your ass out for free to gangs of black men, they will fuck your mouth & pussy until they are finished with you, sleep will not be an option.

You are not to pleasure yourself when blacks are on you, it's not about you, you are just a motherfucking sex doll they screw.

Your pussy & mouth are a cum dump for blacks, there will be no use of condoms or pulling out.

You will rub all black men's cum into your pussy, on your face & tits, you are not allowed to wash for 3 to 4 hours.

(This is mostly fantasy).

Back