Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

Well I am not allowed to cum until she tells me I can...
I admit it is hard..to keep from cumming...What really makes it hard is when the bull cums on my face and i am not allowed to clean it off until after he leaves...,,,he cums all over my face and then she will have me fuck her... I can not last more than a few minutes ...other wise i have gone for hours of fucking her when commanded to
View attachment 83050
This is so HOT.

The first time my wife, Pam, got laid by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, (who happens to be black) I blew my first load just watching them grind into each other on the dance floor at a local bar we were visiting. Later that evening we ended up back in our hotel suite for a nightcap and Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam. OOPPPSSSSS! SORRY!

I got a little ahead of myself! When we got back to our suite Pam and Edwin began loving it up, he was rubbing her crotch as she began to unzip his fly and the moment she pulled out that BBC of his, I had a second accident in my underwear! Then a third accident happened just as Edwin made his first delivery down Pam's throat! My underwear at this time felt liked I had pissed myself (which I may have had done) so I had to go clean up, when I came back Edwin had Pam on her back on the bed and chewing her out! Her first cry of "Oh! Oooh, God! I'm cuming! I'm cumin-g-g-g!" messed up my clean underwear all over again! After that I was dry for the rest of that blessed event! Since then I've learned to contain myself, on average, say, maybe 5 minutes or so!
How else ya gonna learn

My husband has gotten better over time, when we first started out he was so quick. Not that he holds on for a long time, but its progressed better. He has learned to slow down and pace himself thru experience
Mine is the opposite as he's got older, even wearing a condom 15-30 seconds is pretty normal for him these days. i'm actually ok with it, its not a horrible experience by any means, but the sooner the better for me these days, he does his thing and its over... he's happy, and I'm happy that he's happy :)

Back