Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

If he is going to be allowed, He does not cum until her bull is finished. Then he is not allowed to cum in or on her. He is also not allowed to touch himself. Too have to pull out roll over and have no pressure against his little dick is a real mix of pleasure and agony.

My favorite is when my husband came from "just watching" me take an especially hard pounding. No hands, no touching, just watching...and he went off like a fire hose!

If a husband letting off like that isn't the ultimate stamp of his approval of the righteousness of the act, what is? And if it also thrilled you that the mere act of watching YOU have sex could stir and carry HIM to a powerful climax.....so much the better for both of you (all 3 of you, actually)!

Last edited:
I don't have the quick cum problem. I usually can outlast the Bulls. Most even comment on it. I'm not a submissive cuck though. A cuck yes, but not into being submissive or humiliated. The first time I had sex with the wife she said she couldn't believe how long I lasted and she didn't think guys could last that long( I hadn't turned her on to black men yet though). If I'm not into a girl that much sometimes I can't cum.

Back