Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

Well I am not allowed to cum until she tells me I can...
I admit it is hard..to keep from cumming...What really makes it hard is when the bull cums on my face and i am not allowed to clean it off until after he leaves...,,,he cums all over my face and then she will have me fuck her... I can not last more than a few minutes ...other wise i have gone for hours of fucking her when commanded to
View attachment 83050
Does that device help prevent orgasms?

Same here except sometimes Im in chastity & cant squirt but usually she lets me out when its "clean up time". One of her favorite ways to let me have my release is for me to leave my penis inside my panties & "finger" just the head (like it were a clit) until I squirt off inside the panties.
I've learned to masturbate through my cage but try to resist the urge.

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

View attachment 73164
Hubbies are on selibacy days or week before bbc and after bbc s have finished fucking the wife its then hubbys turn, this way hubby shows proper respect for wife and bull

That is fantastic! Love the way of your thinking! Tell me more pls!!!

If you want to know more, you'll have to either buy my books, download my magazines and/or visit my blog. I have everything there on Cuckold subjects. http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/

However, when it comes to husbands' ejaculation, they, too, need to be trained and supervised by the wife's lover/Black Master that they should always lick clean their cum and not dare spill any trace about. Should the hubby desire drawing closer to the bed to watch, he should always be on his knees.

Black Masters always fuck wives bareback, however they want, and are allowed to cum multiple times inside the wife's cunt, with or without hubby's consent. Just as the hubby is done with cleaning his cum, he as well should endeavor to apply the same treatment to the Master's cum.

Love it!
How can the hubby assist the Master and the wife the best?

For most husbands, the mere excitement of watching the wife riding her lover that instant is enough to trigger them to cum hard. Hence its why husbands should always keep a slight distance away from viewing the action and only come forward when beckoned to.

To be honest when my wife fuck her big dildo and talk dirty to me about how she would love to do this for real, or when she stroke my cock and whisper in my ear she know how much iwould like to see her doing it with a "real" men the excitement gets to strong and i cum hard right in front of her eyes. I love the humiliation it creats.

BF won't allow him to cum while watching.....only gets to cum when we are done and it is "clean up time". Keep him horny and he will do anything.
I'm sure would be the same for me. My wife now keep me in chastity and i have to put my hands behind my back while she fucks herself with her big dildo let me licking her nipples. After she is done and i am alowed to put my dick inher warm, wet open pussy i can't hold it for more than half a minut.

Back