Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

View attachment 73164
My hubby try's to hold off , but the first load is hard to hold off , but I normally take his load inside me for good lube , if find my pussy last longer with cum.inside , but I oy let hubby cum inside, so he holds his second load or third lol.

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

View attachment 73164
I'm quick, usually squirt during their foreplay the times I have been able to be there watching. Wearing a cage helps, but leakage has started.

Well I am not allowed to cum until she tells me I can...
I admit it is hard..to keep from cumming...What really makes it hard is when the bull cums on my face and i am not allowed to clean it off until after he leaves...,,,he cums all over my face and then she will have me fuck her... I can not last more than a few minutes ...other wise i have gone for hours of fucking her when commanded to
View attachment 83050
thats a strong white cock

View attachment 73164
I usually cum quik of the excitement but after a while watching my wife get pounded i cum again

Same here except sometimes Im in chastity & cant squirt but usually she lets me out when its "clean up time". One of her favorite ways to let me have my release is for me to leave my penis inside my panties & "finger" just the head (like it were a clit) until I squirt off inside the panties.
I love cumming like this too. I feel my orgasms are so much harder than when I used to get hard. some times push my dick in, so I'm "fingering" myself. love this.

i usually cum in a few seconds i dont last long and when i do cum in my panties they make me lick them clean for being so pathetic and cumming so soon.
yesterday I was instructed to eat out my wife. after she hardly came, she touched my little clit for 5 seconds before I came. it was fun and pathetic at the same time. She doesn't get very wet from me any more. can't wait to see her leak just by having her boyfriend come by and begin to undress her.

I try to really hold off on cumming while they are fucking. I will edge over and over again. When they are done and either she will jerk me off or give me sloppy seconds, Sometimes, i literally will last seconds when allowed to blow my load at the end. But the orgasm is so powerful. It feels soooo good. If I don’t hold off and blow it while they are still fucking, I get some serious cuck angst and self doubt about the whole thing. And you can’t just tell her to stop when her eyes are rolling into the back of her head with pleasure. So it’s best for me to hold off on orgasming. It’s not always easy when edging though

I try to really hold off on cumming while they are fucking. I will edge over and over again. When they are done and either she will jerk me off or give me sloppy seconds, Sometimes, i literally will last seconds when allowed to blow my load at the end. But the orgasm is so powerful. It feels soooo good. If I don’t hold off and blow it while they are still fucking, I get some serious cuck angst and self doubt about the whole thing. And you can’t just tell her to stop when her eyes are rolling into the back of her head with pleasure. So it’s best for me to hold off on orgasming. It’s not always easy when edging though
I try to hold off too, but 'm told to wear a dildo and sit and watch. as they cum, I can't help but get hard for a second and it starts to just shoot out of me. it happens so fast. my hard on's only last a few seconds and it's amazing to cum by solely watching, almost. very little touching of myself happens.

View attachment 73164
I prefer to cum after he cums inside my wife, watching him pump his sperm into my wife sends me over the edge every time.
!!8 (2).jpg

View attachment 73164
I try to hold off and let it build so I can make love to my wife after they are done with her. This can be hard with the raging erection I get the moment they embrace and kiss. It is much harder to hold off if I'm nude so that's why I usually keep my clothes on. I want to reclaim her body after they have filled her pussy with their semen. As I push my bare cock into her, I can feel it being bathed in black man warm sticky cum and I think about how my sperm will be competing with theirs, so I don't last very long. I end up having a shuddering orgasm that is all the more intense because I have let it build for what can be several painful hours!

Amie Ass what to do pull down.jpgamie filled jackson share.jpgamie missionary pov.jpgAmie Screenshot Jackson missionary crop.jpgamie and me missionary share.jpg

Back