Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

My wife is sadly still s BBC virgin so I can only speak to when I use a realistic BBC dildo on her. Just about every time I use the BBC dildo on my wife I cum without being touched at all. Hearing her moan with pleasure and seeing her so full stretched around a very thick 8 1/12 inch long realistic BBC dildo just sets me off and I start cumming

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

View attachment 73164
Great topic!!

I don't think people realise how important is emotionally for a cuckold couple to allow the husband to 'reclaim' his wife, my hubby may cum in seconds, but its still something we feel we need to do to officially 'sign off' the night and then go back to our domestic everyday lifestyle until next time.
Exactly

The first time I watched Sarah with a black lover, I shot my load as soon as she started to suck him. I had stopped wanking about 30 seconds before, but I still shot my load.

The next couple of times I watched I still cum early and at that point wanted it all to stop.

I then mastered edging myself and could last till the end when he cum.

The only exception, was the first time she went bare with her long term lover. We had planned it. For 4 days before the meeting Sarah had been edging me 4 or 5 times a day. Then on the day, I could not touch myself, for fear of cumming. Her lover then cum inside her for the first time and I had sloppy seconds. I literally entered her and I cum, within seconds!

The first time I watched Sarah with a black lover, I shot my load as soon as she started to suck him. I had stopped wanking about 30 seconds before, but I still shot my load.

The next couple of times I watched I still cum early and at that point wanted it all to stop.

The only exception, was the first time she went bare with her long term lover. We had planned it. For 4 days before the meeting Sarah had been edging me 4 or 5 times a day. Then on the day, I could not touch myself, for fear of cumming. Her lover then cum inside her for the first time and I had sloppy seconds. I literally entered her and I cum, within seconds!
so hot youre very lucky

I don't think people realise how important is emotionally for a cuckold couple to allow the husband to 'reclaim' his wife, my hubby may cum in seconds, but its still something we feel we need to do to officially 'sign off' the night and then go back to our domestic everyday lifestyle until next time.
For me, if I have managed not to cum. Then the reclaim orgasm, is the most intemse one I will have with Sarah.

See everyone...just takes some effort and discipline. Team effort!

My bull and I don’t let hubby cum until we are finished and he cleans us both. We know that if he was to cum before we are finished he wouldn’t be enthusiastic to cleaning us. Then he is told to get a cup and cum. It takes him about 20 seconds. He then gulps down his own cum when finished.
Make him use a straw so he gets it all. That stuff sometimes sticks to the side of the cup. Otherwise, good call making sure he doesn't lose focus.

Back