Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

I'm sure would be the same for me. My wife now keep me in chastity and i have to put my hands behind my back while she fucks herself with her big dildo let me licking her nipples. After she is done and i am alowed to put my dick inher warm, wet open pussy i can't hold it for more than half a minut.

Totally agree! Like your thoughts very much!

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

View attachment 73164
Looks like someone is getting their Christmas gift delivered personally by Mrs. Clause!

For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

View attachment 73164
The first time my wife, Pam, got laid by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, (who happens to be black) I blew my first load just watching them grind into each other on the dance floor at a local bar we were visiting. Later that evening we ended up back in our hotel suite for a nightcap and Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam. OOPPPSSSSS! SORRY!

I got a little ahead of myself! When we got back to our suite Pam and Edwin began loving it up, he was rubbing her crotch as she began to unzip his fly and the moment she pulled out that BBC of his, I had a second accident in my underwear! Then a third accident happened just as Edwin made his first delivery down Pam's throat! My underwear at this time felt liked I had pissed myself (which I may have had done) so I had to go clean up, when I came back Edwin had Pam on her back on the bed and chewing her out! Her first cry of "Oh! Oooh, God! I'm cuming! I'm cumin-g-g-g!" messed up my clean underwear all over again! After that I was dry for the rest of that blessed event! Since then I've learned to contain myself, on average, say, maybe 5 minutes or so!

hallo und danke für den guten warmen kuss. Ich wurde daran gehindert, im Forum zu antworten. versuchen Sie, mich in meiner Adresse zu begleiten, die ich für mehr Details und Vergnügen sendete.

Back