How would you convince a husband ?

Sorry this is Destiny and I was curious because my husband told me that most white men want this , and my friend is curious but doesn’t know how to approach her husband , so what should she say to him ?
Her line...baby if you want a threesome ok, but I like to try some black cock...

I'm currently trying to convince my partner, he likes the idea but isn't sure about the reality. Being honest and open and not pushy seems to be the best way. He admitted he fantasizes about it a lot now when he masturbates so things are definitely progressing.
I hope You convinced him by now cause a pretty woman like You deserve BBC

Find out what drives him, what he likes and mould yourself around that, work on what he likes and ease in your desires around that scenario.
Alternatively,,,
Ask him to wear your Knicks one day while your out,,, you'll be suprised how compliant and responsive he is whilst he's out with you wear your lingerie, then work on that x
It is incredible what ladies underwear does for a man

It’s pretty common for husbands to try to convince their wives to get blacked , but not the other way around . If we’re a woman trying to convince your husband to get on board with the Hotwife lifestyle , how would you word it exactly ? Let’s say you only have a 200 word limit ? What exactly would you say to convince him ?

i think husbands are easy to persuade. ask him to invite that one good looking friend he has (the one u have a secret crush on). enjoy meal, have a little to ******* and get to know his friend. flirt with hubby and if he's comfortable with it, be flirty in general. always make sure ur husband feels like he's number one - brag about how great he is in bed - whatever. steer the conversation to naughty subjects, hubby will love you being more playful in front of his friend, especially because ur making him look good. guys love to look macho in front of their friends lol. when ur really cosy, make out with... ur husband! that's the trick.

if ur husband is horny then he'll either tell his friend to leave or carry on and show u off. either way u'll know.

i think husbands are easy to persuade. ask him to invite that one good looking friend he has (the one u have a secret crush on). enjoy meal, have a little to ******* and get to know his friend. flirt with hubby and if he's comfortable with it, be flirty in general. always make sure ur husband feels like he's number one - brag about how great he is in bed - whatever. steer the conversation to naughty subjects, hubby will love you being more playful in front of his friend, especially because ur making him look good. guys love to look macho in front of their friends lol. when ur really cosy, make out with... ur husband! that's the trick.

if ur husband is horny then he'll either tell his friend to leave or carry on and show u off. either way u'll know.
I think that’s one of the biggest clues if your bf or husband loves showing you off then that is a sign he might be into the lifestyle!

Back