Old values, how was your transition to Hotwife?

juans3x

Male
I´ve been thinking on how you girls felt when you discovered what a hotwife is and encorauge yourselves into this new word. Confusion, sad, angry, happyness etc. What where your thoughts? how did you decide to move forward to try a first time and later to live as a hotwife? how did you replace or renounce to old values or religion rules, and what words can you say to someone who is struggling with this right now?

My wife's answer to this is... you have to say you are not cheating if your husband wants you to do it...and approves... all the other "taboo" and vow things are superseded by marriage vows of "honor" your husband.. if he wants me to be pleasured by another I accept that... and it feels freaking amazing...

My wife's answer to this is... you have to say you are not cheating if your husband wants you to do it...and approves... all the other "taboo" and vow things are superseded by marriage vows of "honor" your husband.. if he wants me to be pleasured by another I accept that... and it feels freaking amazing...
So honest and it feels good to hear that

It would be great to read more replies here, but there's way more males on the forums each day, even if they are a real couple.

You can find good replies about this on reddit on a subreddit called r/hotwifelifestyle

After the first time I knew that I was what I was always afraid of. I was a slut. I was a virgin 21 year old when I got married. I realized very quickly on my wedding night that I loved sex. Sex anyway, my husband was a great teacher but after 20 or so years I was faking orgasms but I was still craving sex. When I had my first black cock the wonderful orgasms returned 10 fold. I had so many that first night that I couldn’t count them.

Male here married 25+ years, married at 30.
Met my wife when we're 24-ish. She was married at 18, divorced with 2 k i d s at 23.
According to her married way too young. She ventured out and had a guy on the side for a while, still married. She was VERY ashamed and remorseful. Cool gal, good values, we got along great.
One night we're out drinking, I'm feeling pretty badass, I ask her what her sex fantasy was, she said two guys. I thought wow but just a fantasy right?? I drunknley asked if she'd ever done it, she said yes. I was blown away. Was with a guy she was seeing and his roommate. I asked how many times, thinking one...she says a few. I was pissed and she knew it. Said it was a big mistake. We all have a past right?
Present day, wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. We both enjoy it like crazy but we do have guilt feelings about it. We've done it many times with him, she gets really turned on and enjoys the sex like crazy.

Back