How to tell If shes into Black guys?

There's a mathematical formula based on the following criteria: Whether or not her birthdate is an odd number, if she uses a perfume that starts with a vowel, the number of Dollar General stores within a 3 mile radius of her house, and the average number of purses she uses in a week.

Or you could just ask her. :)
Yeah, that`s the one.

He: You like BBC?
She: The broadcasting company?
He: No. Big Black Cock that is.
She: Ehem... uh... oh.

:D

I can’t speak for other women. But I think when most cuckold couples are out in public. Their antennas are always up so to speak. They know when a man of color is close by. And if the women is even slightly interested in getting to know him better, she won’t hide it. She will be eager to flirt! Conversation will not have to be ******!!!

That is so 1990's lol
I do miss the lower-back above the bum tattoo though, which these days is called a tramp stamp. Fucking hate that its called that now. Back in the day it was commonly seen as sexy as fuck, it was like a fashion item that all/most women fancied having. You never see it on women these days aged like 30 or less.
They are hot as hell

There's a mathematical formula based on the following criteria: Whether or not her birthdate is an odd number, if she uses a perfume that starts with a vowel, the number of Dollar General stores within a 3 mile radius of her house, and the average number of purses she uses in a week.

Or you could just ask her. :)
Lmao!!

Back