How to tell If shes into Black guys?

Could you explain a little more about how you help her convert? Didn't she ever looked at black guys before?
No she hadn't, we were talking about sex and I let it slip that if she had never been with a black man, that she has never cum. That led to a long night of questions and answers lol. She admitted her husband is a but smaller than average and I really felt bad for her. After showing her a picture of my current Bull. She couldn't believe how hung he is. We agreed on a hook up with the three of us. The experience brought us much closer together as it was amazing.

@AlexaVorteski: It is very inappropriate, to say the least, to post a picture of another person as your own profile pic let alone of someone who had died under tragic circumstances. :( Please, take action immediately!

Either
delete the pic or change it for something anonymous,
or
get verified as a real person first and then upload your own picture.

Thank you in advance.

@AlexaVorteski: It is very inappropriate, to say the least, to post a picture of another person as your own profile pic let alone of someone who had died under tragic circumstances. :( Please, take action immediately!

Either
delete the pic or change it for something anonymous,
or
get verified as a real person first and then upload your own picture.

Thank you in advance.

Is her profile picture one of the young girls from Nicholas Cruz, the mass murderer? If so, that's fucked up.

Touching the arm, or shoulder.
Standing close or entering a black guys personal space.
Staring at him like she's fucking him with her eyes.
Deliberately bending over in front of him.
Going out of her way to walk in his path or make sure she is seen.
Saying hi out of nowhere. White Women will not initiate conversation with a complete an utter stranger that's a black man randomly unless they are physically attracted to them.
Body language will be open. Hair flicking, ass sticking out, sexy walks, she is facing his direction etc etc.
If she is with her boyfriend he will make it obvious by putting distance between her and the black guy. He will seem uncomfortable, slightly jealous because he knows his girlfriend is attracted to the black guy. If he makes any snide comment it's a dead give away he is insecure and feels emasculated compared to the black guy so he will try to make the black guy look bad by making witty disrespectful comments. Dead give away.
Voice becomes softer and sexier...or loud and overbearing to get his attention.
She will "pick on him" in mean but playful way.

How can you tell she's fake?

There's a thread in the verified users only forum where we expose fakes. I can add 'her" to it, and give credit to you.
Thanks for clarifying.

i didn`t say "she" is fake in the sense of not being female which "she" claims to be, because i just cannot know. Also i can`t say "her" posts do not reflect "her" own opinion. All i said is that the profile pic "she" is using is not "herself". i could post evidence here, but why would i link to a person that is obviously not related to this site "in the open"? i could send you this info in a DM but i rather consult an admin instead?

BTW would be nice to know who the fakes are even for non-verifieds. ;) Why hide this info? :(

When she starts looking more at black men before she even see's his face, a lot more than she would check out a white man even if he dresses good and has a sexy body - before she see's his face.
Same with regular smiling.

Back