How to get her to take that final step....?

Having been on here only a short time I have become overwhelmed with the desire to have my wife jump in and become a 'black owned' wife. Before, we went out and she saw men here and there, but I never found anything that really turns us on the way that thinking about becoming cucked by a BBC does. When we talk about it in bed we have the hottest sex we have ever had, and she admits if the circumstances were different ( we are in our 40's with teenage *******), she would jump in with both feet and go wild. She even would love to get pregnant with someone else, and she agreed to get a spade tattoo if she really gets into it. After searching and filtering out bulls on here that seems to fit us and what we talk about I gave all his info to her and she says she will write him, but hasn't. I know she wants to do this, but says that the moral dilemma she feels stops her. Without flat out pressuring her into it, I don't know what more to do to get her to just make that last step. Any advice besides being patient and just continuing to gently coax her along?

Definately don't ******* it or pressure her.

Patients is key, especially if she's reluctant. I'd keep role playing it in the bedroom and talking about it.

Maybe suggest you BOTH write him back. Do it together, you'll probably end up having some crazing hot sex afterward ;)

Thanks, that's about all I am doing. I have written the bull several times to get a good feel for his personality, which is awesome... The hard part is that we have done pretty much all of this before, except like I said, this is a more extreme relationship that we have sought out prior. But it makes us both so hot it is difficult waiting.

Back