How to explain a Black pregnancy to our friends/family?

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!
Here are my thoughts.
1. Wait till both of you are older then 25. It will save headaches with your extended family.
2. Let the immediate family know that both of you are modern and have no problem having Black Friends.
3. When your lady is ready for insemination, show-up with black men and women and say they are "Just friends".
4. When the baby comes, let family know that there was an "accident".

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!
Here are my thoughts.
1. Wait till both of you are older then 25. It will save headaches with your extended family.
2. Let the immediate family know that both of you are modern and have no problem having Black Friends.
3. When your lady is ready for insemination, show-up with black men and women and say they are "Just friends".

In all seriousness, I would advise against getting pregnant at 18.

wait until, at least 21, probably a bit older then have another think about what you both want.
it's all fun but I ag see with this statement. to push it further, I would wait until either your done with college and have good careers, or finish a trade school of some sort. You don't have to have a huge degree to make a good living. just ensure a good living on something that has longevity and not an internet trend. Then once you're , I'd say, over 25 or 30, you have enough head on your shoulders to do something like this. just my 2 cents thrown in.

Here are my thoughts.
I like the idea, I wrote it down!

Here are my thoughts.
I would just tell the truth. Best way.

Another thing that is interesting, it is necessary to make the family understand because this baby will belong to the bull with your wife but he will have full legal rights over everything that is yours, like a *******, he will be your legal heir, and make the family understand that is the key to ensuring a future without fights for your "*******"! who loves, thinks about the future too !!

Too young too dumb to get her pregnant by anyone. Saying "we have been together for 4 years so no chance of breaking up" shows the level of immaturity and not taking raising children seriously enough, with all the possible family life issues (including from your and her family reaction to her baby being black). If you dont know your families stance on it and you aren't ready for possible scenario of either of your families (or both of your families) disowning you, than you're playing with fire.

Last edited:
as echo'ed with other people's posts.
I would suggest that you wait till you are older, get established with a good job/career and when you are mid to late twenties you will be in a lot better position to raise a family together. IT can not be underestimated the time, effort and support needed to raise a baby.

Here are my thoughts.

I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat. Wait until you are settled in jobs first and out of college or whatever.
other than that, I agree with the above, though I would just say you were sterile and had a donor. Don’t need to say it was a live donor vs in vitro

You said "use one of her bulls"...at 18 how many does she have? AND by the way there is ALWAYS a chance of breaking up believe me!

We have great hope that in the near future there will be no need to explain anything to anyone. Every white family will dream of having a baby from a black guy and be proud of it. We know that our ******* wants to have her first baby with a black guy, and her husband agreed to it. We look forward to it and consider it an honor
As you rightly say, it's an honor to have at least one mongrel in the family. I think that young couples should first have a baby together. According to this, the modern wife, with the support of her husband, should associate with black people in order to promote the diversity of our society!

Back