How to explain a Black pregnancy to our friends/family?

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!

My gf and I have decided we would both like a baby, and seeing as how I can't get hard enough to fuck her let alone impregnate her we've decided we'll have to use one of her bulls. I'm 19, she's 18. We've been together since 15 so no chance of us breaking up.

This leads us to wonder how we tell/explain that our baby will be mixed to our friends and family, looking for any insight into this. Thanks a lot!
Artificial Insemination, tell them it's science:)

Just no. You are both too young. Can you even afford to care and raise a baby?

I would recommend waiting as well as there are still lots of things the two of you will want to explore and try from life in general that are easier done without being a parent.

When the time comes maybe just say that you had some medical issues and were unable to be a biological ******* and had a donor or knew a friend that you asked to donate.

I would recommend waiting as well as there are still lots of things the two of you will want to explore and try from life in general that are easier done without being a parent.

When the time comes maybe just say that you had some medical issues and were unable to be a biological ******* and had a donor or knew a friend that you asked to donate.
Agree
when ******* come playtime shuts down. Play as much as you can with the lifestyle then when ready in the future get bred.

It really depends how you feel about Interracial coupling and the natural result of it, beautiful bi-racial babies. If you are afraid of being open and honest with those around you, you could make up a number of different stories, like IVS. But it also depends on what you both want for your sexual life and the life of the *******. Are all of her bulls black? If yes, why? When did she start sex with black "bull"? Is her sexual relationships with black men a secret to your family/friends?

You could tell both your families either that you are sterile and used a donor or that you both separated for a while, she dated another man and got pregnant but you're back together now.
You can also just say she cheated on you but you're working through it.

There's also the truth.

Definitely wait until you are older and do what my wife and I did. We "separated" for six months and she got pregnant but we had got back together before she found out that she was pregnant. It's still a rough road, and not exactly easy on anyone including the baby. But as long as you understand, it's not a fetish after you bring in a new life to the world. That's a lifetime commitment.

Back