How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I have a permanent QoS tattoo in my bikini area clearly visible when I wear my low cut thong bikinis I like showing off. I also have temporary ones also when I want to show who and what I am. I like to walk the beaches showing off in the morning when the beach is mostly empty and I am clearly noticeable. I was walking recently and several older teens in skimpy thong bikinis walked by the other way and we eyed each other and said good morning and as we passed I turned around and saw them looking at me and I smiled and continued on my way. On my way back I met up with them again and they approached me and asked me about my QoS tattoo. They knew what it was and were more interested about the lifestyle. I did ask them how old they were and they were between 18 and 19 so I gave them some basic information. They weren't ready for a permanent tattoo but I told them about the temp ones and where they could get one. They said they would get a thrill wearing it in public and and the ability to remove a temporary one solved some problems. I asked them if they ever had been with a black man and they said no but can't wait to try it and asked me about my experiences. I told them where I was sitting and come back with their driver's licenses to ensure they were not under age. Within 20-30 minutes they were back with their ID's and they were legal so I gave them a whole bunch of information which just touched the surface of my experiences. I can see they were thrilled but what surprised me most was they were interested in mature black men and they were very familiar with the internet interracial series Blacked and Black Draw and it was their fantasy to be taken by one of those dominant Bulls and asked me if I knew any. I just smiled and told them for that experience they would have to willing to let them do whatever they wanted to them. They said that it was so hot and was what they wanted to experience. I took their numbers and said if they were truly interested I would contact them when this Covid 19 thing was over and to practice safe sex. I told them if they wanted that lifestyle staying free of STD's was critical and told them how I have been doing it for all these years. It pays to advertise and I might have some new offerings to my Bulls.
The new Hester Prynne.

I have a QOS tattoo on my right ankle. I have wanted one for a few years. I was visiting my mom in California and went to her favorite tattoo guy. I recently changed jobs. I’m a nurse in a plastic surgery clinic. We were doing a laser tattoo removal on a woman. She saw my tattoo and asked if I regretted getting it? I told her no. She said “oh you will.” I asked her if she knew what it meant? She said no. I told her if you had gotten the same tattoo I have we wouldn’t be taking yours off right now, you would be way too happy right now!

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
You're a real man speaking the truth. Only insecure people whinge, complain and are jealous they can't do anything. It's apart of some people's lives now. i.e My girlfriend brings a different man home every week so we can all play together, I enjoy BBC. She enjoys BBC. Its a perfect storm.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
So I am a primary school teacher and my husband works for the city. We obviously can't go around telling everyone how much I love BBC at Sunday Church or the PTA. I do wear spade anklet at clubs sometimes but not in the city we live in since the chances of running into someone we know given it's such a small city are quite large.

So I am a primary school teacher and my husband works for the city. We obviously can't go around telling everyone how much I love BBC at Sunday Church or the PTA. I do wear spade anklet at clubs sometimes but not in the city we live in since the chances of running into someone we know given it's such a small city are quite large.
Hi,

I’m in the business world here in Phoenix and finally one day said the hell with it. My marriage my life. I wear anklet to work now. Also date publicly.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Make you dicklet hard after seeing that tat.

Back