How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

For me a spade worn discreetly is by far the sexiest. If a tattoo, a small one, preferably on ankle, if jewelry, a quality piece with just a hint of spade is the most appealing. Big symbols and any type of clothing screaming QoS or hotwife.. turnoff.

It's not a tattoo or clothing, but while shopping my wife and I saw a black Camaro emblazoned with bumper stickers like i heart bbc and the spade. Seeing that together gave me the chance to bring up it's meaning in a natural conversation.

We fully believe in all lives matter… I have worked with teams of people from all walks of life and I love their stories. The one thing that always gets me is how much we have in common when you really listen to people. As far as hiring someone i give three fucks less what your race or ethnicity is. I always look at qualifications, personality and drive. I would hire Marvin the Martian if they had those three criteria. I think it comes back to the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want treated. I grew up on the reservation and considered a half breed and caught ******* from both sides. I decided not to let it define me and moved on. over the years i have worked with some truly amazing people and some complete dumbasses and found that it was race immaterial.

We are on this earth for a relatively short time. Let’s have fun, get to know each other and share our experiences.

Janet wears all of her “beacons” all the time,esp on vacation. She is gagging for a bbc. Still hasn’t fulfilled fantasy yet but would in a heartbeat if approached. Anyone from interested let her know here…

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpeg
    IMG_2204.jpeg
    890.4 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    989.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
    IMG_8674.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_5364.png
    IMG_5364.png
    10.5 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1462.png
    IMG_1462.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_7596.png
    IMG_7596.png
    11.6 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_5497.jpeg
    IMG_5497.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3865.jpeg
    IMG_3865.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0451.jpeg
    IMG_0451.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2286.jpeg
    IMG_2286.jpeg
    819.9 KB · Views: 218
Janet wears all of her “beacons” all the time,esp on vacation. She is gagging for a bbc. Still hasn’t fulfilled fantasy yet but would in a heartbeat if approached. Anyone from interested let her know here…
Baby with those great legs and long nipples I’d bury black dick in deep!!

Back