How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.
I've been running into this situation for 20 years. For 9 1/2 years I worked as an EMT-Intravenous Therapy for the county 911 system. I have as much or more knowledge than many of the EMT-Paramedics that I was partnered with. For most of that time, I was 1 of 2 to 4 blacks on a shift of 32 people. I made it 3/4 of the way through paramedic school. When I showed that I knew as much as they did, they began treating me like dirt and doing whatever they could to suppress me & eventually got me fired. Lately, in the job I'm currently working, there was a manager who did whatever he could to suppress me as well, especially since I showed that I knew more about the store, company & procedures than he does. He's moved on to a higher position in another store. I'm always being told by the remaining managers and they refer to me as the most knowledgeable person in the department to customers, but they won't move me into a position as a lead, although it was recommended by the previous lead that I should be moved up to that position should he leave, which was almost 2 months ago. Since then, I've had to ensure that 6-8 people were properly trained in the procedures to include a lead and a manager, both of whom have more abilities & responsibilities that I don't, but I have to train them.

i live in maryland and go to Ocean City and you find a way to meet good gals for drinks and FUN with a QoS or Spade tat or necklace

paid for a sorority girl or two on spring break to get one behind the ear to hide or draw attention with lol

i live in maryland and go to Ocean City and you find a way to meet good gals for drinks and FUN with a QoS or Spade tat or necklace

paid for a sorority girl or two on spring break to get one behind the ear to hide or draw attention with lol
We get to OC often, my wife has a QoS anklet she wears occasionally and will let me add a temp tat on her ankle - many times, hasn’t ever been noticed enough (I think once 2 black guys noticed it) to start a conversation.

Of course should add…we generally go out to bars on the early side/happy hour. Hear some live music, not often out late night

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
Lucky guy. Looks like you have pretty feet

I’ve been wearing anklets , earrings , and various items of clothing for years . Truth is rarely gets noticed . Most people have no idea of the meaning , those who do usually give a wink , nod or smile . Occasionally I’ve been approached , done a little flirting . I also have a tat on my butt cheek , that has been my most successful in attracting men . I’ve flashed it a few times with success .

I’ve been wearing anklets , earrings , and various items of clothing for years . Truth is rarely gets noticed . Most people have no idea of the meaning , those who do usually give a wink , nod or smile . Occasionally I’ve been approached , done a little flirting . I also have a tat on my butt cheek , that has been my most successful in attracting men . I’ve flashed it a few times with success .
I love the QOS tattoo. Drives me nutd

Back