How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
stop thinking about it - just do it!

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
In LA at the starnd, a well-built black Bull approached me about my QOS necklace and pressed a card into my hand that said: You love BBC - Call ME. and his cell phone number.

I called him directly the next day and everything went very quickly. and I had the hottest time of my life afterwards.

Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get the tattoo in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe get it on pussy or ass.. She said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. Which is everyone now! But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday. Added a new QOS shirt to her collection.
Husband let’s me do what I want.View attachment 5599810
Wow a True BBC Queen

if you wear an anklet out you will get noticed by people who are into it. That’s the reason why you wear it.

If you are out and you see your neighbors down the street with one then you’ve just made friends in the lifestyle.

Don’t you think?

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I love to see a woman wearing it like a badge that says talk to me

There wil always be people will be unable tolerate different variations of IR sex due to their emotional immaturity.This fact must always be taken intő account, because people with a lack of self-confidence need a reason to vent their soul- crushing frustration on someone by hating them. Those who prepare this van handle people with such negative traits with the appropriate self-confidence!

Black lives matter.
Kate Spade has spade earrings and is a popular brand. If you’re nervous start with that

I wear both the anklet and have the ace on my leg, and I do get approached, but not all that often, maybe three times a week. I agree with the initial comment that white women, especially married white women unsatisfied at home, are very open to encounters with black men. I am cautious and selective, but do respond when approached by a black man! I have totally stopped wearing panties because when I encounter a black man, I get really wet, and wet panties are uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Leg Heels.jpg
    Leg Heels.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 655
Back