How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I got in a check
Out line at a market, a beautiful blonde girl was in front of me , she wore jeans I could hear her talking to the cashier a lovely southern accent , so sweet I mean a gorgeous southern belle she wore like Sandals no socks and then I noticed her ankle and there it was the queen of spades tattoo wow that was so horny to see that
it's a shame you didn't take a picture

I think she should have an anklet

Attachments

• 5E4252BC-E44C-4627-A9AA-0F531167C531-3947-0000054442BE9DF7.jpeg
    5E4252BC-E44C-4627-A9AA-0F531167C531-3947-0000054442BE9DF7.jpeg
    529.4 KB · Views: 907
  • 8D796A77-57C7-4CEA-9C6C-9BD5AAA0AB88-3947-0000054443018CA6.jpeg
    8D796A77-57C7-4CEA-9C6C-9BD5AAA0AB88-3947-0000054443018CA6.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 809
  • AE8F5353-1B36-436A-91DB-A0DEE5B31F63-3947-00000544430E4D81.jpeg
    AE8F5353-1B36-436A-91DB-A0DEE5B31F63-3947-00000544430E4D81.jpeg
    538 KB · Views: 757
  • B191CED0-1C73-4610-9FBE-1A41A4EDBE0C-3947-00000544431E53AB.jpeg
    B191CED0-1C73-4610-9FBE-1A41A4EDBE0C-3947-00000544431E53AB.jpeg
    647.9 KB · Views: 771
  • 46C20C17-7FAE-4463-806A-8F4524720BEE-3947-00000544432D42D1.jpeg
    46C20C17-7FAE-4463-806A-8F4524720BEE-3947-00000544432D42D1.jpeg
    631.8 KB · Views: 829
Absolutely agree with this. It's important that this becomes as normalized as possible. There's nothing sexier than a woman who proudly shows off that she has a preference for black cock.
Exactly! I so love women that prefer black men! :love:
I think should be normal for a couple have a Bull to serve and for a Bull have some couples to visit when he needed relief:sex:

Probably easier not to have anything that gives the game away, I'm not really sure, I'm not really with the modern crow these days
I was with a woman before this thing became acceptable. She'd have a nervous breakdown if she suspected I knew about her secret life when I was sleeping. I did wonder why for years she never wanted sex from me though. Quite often. Eventually I made accusations and instead of open up, she dumped me to cover her tracks. This is about how these things were done in the old days I guess.

Also about women and their small talk. I wish I could share some conversations I listened in on when phones were easy to tap. I'd say about 90% of womens small talk at weekends was exclusively about monster cocks, like a broken record. I wiped the tapes one day. And it was strange to stumble upon this with my scanner as a kid. I know one thing. They'd never admit it. Particularly in the days when it was the most taboo thing possible. Lifes not all about monster cocks. It's just a simple thing, easy to understand, easy to enjoy I guess. Out of around 100 girls it was kind of normal to talk about their monster cock dreams, they'd draw in their diaries the monster cocks they'd met and dribbled talking about them. Romance is probably much harder to keep the dream alive in comparison, only a small ammount of girls see life as purely romance around 1 in a 100 I've dated. Each is understandable I wouldn't say one is better than the other. They're just whatever a person makes them happy. We're all different, different things make us happy. Don't worry about it.

Where I live I doubt anyone would dare to wear this jewellery. We're probably a bit behind the times maybe. It takes time to catch up. I'd love to visit a place where it's seen as normal. Maybe on holiday. :lips:

My Wife would never wear the anklet bracelet in public I bought her. She wore it one time while he fucked her. She has it locked in the safe. Maybe someday the ******* will find it & wonder what it’s about.

I wear this necklace some days. Nobody in my office has said anything yet but it's quite sutble.

I wear it infront of my step dad who accidentally saw one of my 'BBC slut' thongs last year when he unloaded and folded my laundry. He never usually touches my laundry so I got too careless. It absolutely crucified me for a while and I could barely look him in the eye for weeks. He never said anything thankfully. But now time has passed I don't care so much. I've had time to accept him knowing. The picture below is the photo I sent to my boyfriend at the time when I realised what had happened. Lol

So yeah, now I wear this necklace in public, with family and friends around. I'm over it. Nobody's ever said anything apart from my best friend who knows I love black guys.

I'm going to rock a QOS tattoo at the beach on my ass with bikinis this summer on holiday with my cuck for the first time and I'll let you know how it goes.
If people comment I'll either say "I like black guys" or just "it's personal" depending on the person asking.

Point Blur_Feb202023_162819~3.jpgIMG-20220823-WA0011(1).jpg

I wear this necklace some days. Nobody in my office has said anything yet but it's quite sutble.

I wear it infront of my step dad who accidentally saw one of my 'BBC slut' thongs last year when he unloaded and folded my laundry. He never usually touches my laundry so I got too careless. It absolutely crucified me for a while and I could barely look him in the eye for weeks. He never said anything thankfully. But now time has passed I don't care so much. I've had time to accept him knowing. The picture below is the photo I sent to my boyfriend at the time when I realised what had happened. Lol

So yeah, now I wear this necklace in public, with family and friends around. I'm over it. Nobody's ever said anything apart from my best friend who knows I love black guys.

I'm going to rock a QOS tattoo at the beach on my ass with bikinis this summer on holiday with my cuck for the first time and I'll let you know how it goes.
If people comment I'll either say "I like black guys" or just "it's personal" depending on the person asking.

View attachment 6098290View attachment 6098344
The necklace is VERY discreet. You'd have to be close to you AND in the know and even then it could just be a Kate Spade thing. There's a Q in it tho so if you know... You know. It's quite good that way. The thong however... I mean... Slut for BBC... unequivocal. Ha!

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
What kind of bullshit is this punk....I think with current anti black wave... you lieing piece of s...

It depends on who is asking me what my QoS tat/jewelry means. If it is certain family memebers I tell them it is something special to me and my spouse. If it is someone out in public and they are just curious I tell them the truth. It just depends on your level of confidence and what you are comfortable with.
Best advice in the thread

I have a QOS on my right ankle. It’s in honor of my husband ( he is black) and my sexual preference. This past weekend we were at our lake house and went to get gas in the boat. There was another boat there buying drinks. One of the lady’s on the boat saw my Tat. She came over and apologized to me but wanted to ask me a few questions. I told he don’t apologize sweetie! She asked me if I was “in to” black guys? I pointed at my husband and said I guess so, I married one! She bit her bottom lip. I took that as a major complement! She said “is it true?” I played with her and asked her what she meant? She glanced back at her, I assumed husband, he was in their boat preoccupied. Then said “god, how I envy you!” So how do I handle people recognizing my tattoo? I love every second of it!!

Back