How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Ok it is official, we have been toying around with different vanity plates idea and this one won. It says it could take up to 14 weeks to come in. I hope it doesn't get flagged. I posted this in another thread but feel like it belongs here. I love it but it also gives me that feeling in the pit of my stomach. Thinking when I take the vehicle to work or when me buddy says let me check out the new wheels.

Attachments

• 884B873A-FDCF-461B-BFA7-2E7D40679C56.jpeg
    884B873A-FDCF-461B-BFA7-2E7D40679C56.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get the tattoo in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe get it on pussy or ass.. She said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. Which is everyone now! But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday. Added a new QOS shirt to her collection.
Husband let’s me do what I want.View attachment 5599810
love the qos slut she is.........

Agree… most people don’t ask or notice. If they do I’m honest. Most black men that notice and know what it means are the ones I want to notice anyway lol. It’s an invitation to say hi ….
When you say you are honest with them, what do you say when asked?

Well you don't have to talk to everyone that looks at you
I’d be proud if my wife got a queen of spades tattoo but she won’t get any tattoos she might make me get a tattoo saying I’m her Slave or a bar code tattoo from the Slave register , your name your owners name are registered it’s like putting a deed on file they give you a bar code most slaves get them tattooed on the back of their neck so if you scan it it will say your name and who owns you it’s very nice

We’ll find out next month if anyone notices.
The tattoo is gonna look good on my ass in a thong Bikini on the beach.
And we think the anklet will stand out when there’s barley any cloths to hide it.
I’ve seen a couple women with them. I always ask them about it but I deliberately pretend to be dumb.
I always ask them if they are into gambling or pinochle or something like that.
😂 that’s funny

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I got in a check
Out line at a market, a beautiful blonde girl was in front of me , she wore jeans I could hear her talking to the cashier a lovely southern accent , so sweet I mean a gorgeous southern belle she wore like Sandals no socks and then I noticed her ankle and there it was the queen of spades tattoo wow that was so horny to see that

I would absolutely tell the truth. First its important to get as many people into it as possible. Second, even if they aren't into it, its very unlikely they are going to be hateful about it.

Back