How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
what a weak reply

I understand. But in reality, this is slowly becoming the norm as obviously more and more white women are receiving BBC pleasures!!
yiu would have to be awful naive if you don’t believe this…
I agree it's obvious that more white women are finding pleasure being with black men nowadays. And it seems to be increasing very quickly. I see it. Almost on a daily basis. And as a white male myself. Have known several white women who actually prefer black men

Personally from a from a black man's perspective and a predominantly white area I find it comforting. Comforting in the sense that when so many look away pretending not to show interest. Only to catch women peeking out of the corner of their eye. It's comforting to know there are some women out there that are proud to wear the symbol. It shows a kind of confidence that many people in a small area do not have. Most people are like cattle just following the rest of the herd. But a woman that can wear that symbol is a woman with strength and confidence. Shouldn't be embarrassed to be a little different. You should be proud. The men that asked already know what it means and the women that ask probably have a clue to. The only folks concerned are usually the prude. Wishing they had the confidence the ladies who wear the symbol do. if someone ask you can be up front or just tell them you are a queen. They can take it however they like. And to be honest even in these small towns there are plenty of folks that think it's sexy to be brave enough to show that kind of confidence. I've been with white couples and white women that have gotten more interest from white men just because they've been with a black cock bull. Husband think it's hot and single men love the fact that you're proud to show what your sexual desires are. So many people scared to let loose worried about what others think. When in reality those people you worried about only wish they could do what you do and be bold and brave enough to do it. Be a queen don't be a pawn. That's for the rest of them follow your own path of pleasure. And you're find yourself enjoying much more then the late night hook up with a guy that's not worthy of you.
Great answer. Very well said.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
If it were my wife, I would just tell them what it means. Most people would be so stunned, that they wouldn't know what to say lolol. And let's face it, any white couple that is in this lifestyle for very long, will probably already have a couple of black babies anyway.

Here's a nice example of a QOS tattoo from the net
reblogme-27199-Pt8jOAtIJl.png

Source https://ever-kinky-thing.reblogme.com/post/23526895

Food for thought. I have often observed a lot of white women who are with Black men (dating or married to) and I often see them wearing very large hoop ear rings. I often see pictures in this site wearing the same style of ear rings. I wonder how many white women who you do not see with black men also wearing large hoop ear rings. Is this a secrete sign or just fashion?
I've almost exclusively dated white women (married one) for years and have never seen this. Not to say it isn't a thing..just haven't ever heard of it.

Back