How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I walked around the beach at black bike week with this tat and went out to dinner in this tank top and had no one approach or say anything about them at all. Was disappointing really View attachment 5136767View attachment 5136768
I'm beginning that a lot of people don't know what that symbol means. If you are not seriously into the life style or follow it on certain web sites most people don't know what it means. It's just like the ankle bracelet showing you're a Hotwife no matter who you do it with, usually goes unnoticed.

I'm beginning that a lot of people don't know what that symbol means. If you are not seriously into the life style or follow it on certain web sites most people don't know what it means. It's just like the ankle bracelet showing you're a Hotwife no matter who you do it with, usually goes unnoticed.
I think you’re right which is probably a good thing honestly. I’ve never had anyone ask what it “means” cause people who don’t know don’t think twice about it and the people who know know.

Back