How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Just this morning saw a girl who works in the bagel store in my town with a tiny chain choker on and a small spade charm in the center, with no other charms or emblems -- no "Q" in the center of the spade. Could be just a charm, right? I was so tempted to say something but didn't know what to say! Anybody have an idea how to approach this one discreetly?

Just this morning saw a girl who works in the bagel store in my town with a tiny chain choker on and a small spade charm in the center, with no other charms or emblems -- no "Q" in the center of the spade. Could be just a charm, right? I was so tempted to say something but didn't know what to say! Anybody have an idea how to approach this one discreetly?
Maybe just ask her if her charm has any special meaning? Tell her you like it. Odds are it doesn’t mean what you hope but it’s possible. If you really want to know asking her is the best way to find out.

Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.
It’s more about the boss than the applicant. I’ve hired people just cuz they weren’t vanilla.

you should mention that you love the charm, and that your partner has one just like it.
and add a little comment like, "we love the lifestyle", and then say nothing else. she will either know of the lifestlye and reply back or just let it pass.

Last edited:
Back