How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Several years ago, I was using an auto parts store fairly often which had a female parts counter and cashier employee who seemed to always be in the store when I was. I was checking out one afternoon, and noticed she had a small spade tattoo on her wrist, which I instantly recognized as a symbol of her preference for black men. I decided to ask her about it since nobody else was in line, and she came back with a statement about liking to play cards. What I wanted to hear was it meant she liked black men, so I could ask her to meet me for a few minutes and talk to her about my submissive tendencies to see if she wanted to have a friend who was available to do cleanup on her as a permanently caged and denied cuckold slave. It didn't happen, so I forgot about her until I saw this thread today.

Several years ago, I was using an auto parts store fairly often which had a female parts counter and cashier employee who seemed to always be in the store when I was. I was checking out one afternoon, and noticed she had a small spade tattoo on her wrist, which I instantly recognized as a symbol of her preference for black men. I decided to ask her about it since nobody else was in line, and she came back with a statement about liking to play cards. What I wanted to hear was it meant she liked black men, so I could ask her to meet me for a few minutes and talk to her about my submissive tendencies to see if she wanted to have a friend who was available to do cleanup on her as a permanently caged and denied cuckold slave. It didn't happen, so I forgot about her until I saw this thread today.
I think a more direct approach would have been warranted... like, "There's nothing sexier than a Queen of Spades woman".

We keep our type of play pretty quiet in our everyday business life. But when we are out of town or on a fun date I will wear QOS jewelry. It is hot. I have never had any one notice other than if I am on a date with a black man. I have always thought it would be hot to have QOS tattoo. I would have to put it in a discreet place not because I am ashamed of playing with black men more of the fact we work in a small committee and the issue is more on the lines of "playing outside of your marriage".
As a white guy I like knowing that white girls know are taken only by the more Dominant Black man and the Beauty and power they have over us all

What about Kate Spade jewelry? Do some people mistake this for QOS jewelry? This is as far as my wife will go for now. I ordered her several Kate Spade bracelets. View attachment 4207858
I’ve got a few Kate spade bangles and bracelets as well. I think it gives us an out,if we are uncomfortable with someone approaching. If we’re interested then we roll with it. If not, then pass it off as just the “brand”.

What about Kate Spade jewelry? Do some people mistake this for QOS jewelry? This is as far as my wife will go for now. I ordered her several Kate Spade bracelets. View attachment 4207858
When we are away from our city, Cassandra will wear QoS jewellery. However she has a few sets of Kate Spade earrings that she wears to work and around town. If a good looking black gentleman were to ask her if it’s a QoS, she would say yes. To anyone else, they are Kate Spade earrings.

The few time i have had the nerve to ware some of my jewelry out in public it was not the husband or boyfriend that kept looking or ask about it. It was the wife or girlfriend that ask the question about it and is the white wives or girlfriends .. Do not get me wrong it all so help me picking up a bbc to sometime

When we are away from our city, Cassandra will wear QoS jewellery. However she has a few sets of Kate Spade earrings that she wears to work and around town. If a good looking black gentleman were to ask her if it’s a QoS, she would say yes. To anyone else, they are Kate Spade earrings.
Here are a pair of the Kate Spade earrings I mentioned.

167820C2-422F-491D-B613-7AD2CBE7CEC6.jpeg

Back