How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

QoS tattoos and jewellery are some of the most attractive things ever! I dream of the day I see someone wearing something in public in real life! Will blow my mind! 🤯🤯😵🥴xx
I saw a QOS tattoo at Bare Pool in Las Vegas. I had no idea what it was at the time, but I am always curious what tattoos mean to people that have them, so I asked her what it meant. WOW, when she explained it, I thought it was SO HOT!! She was from Ohio where she and her husband owned a bar. She was in Vegas for two weeks for a convention related to the bar industry while her husband was back running their bar. The tattoo was permanent and very nicely done. We had a great conversation that afternoon at the pool. She lives a very exciting life and her husband is totally supportive. I thought it was so cool how confident she was and not embarrassed at all to tell me all about it. Great experience.

Isn't the point of wearing jewelry so that people will see it? I'm confused by this post. If you don't want people to see / comment on your QoS stuff, don't wear it.

Lana Del Rey Yes GIF

I saw a QOS tattoo at Bare Pool in Las Vegas. I had no idea what it was at the time, but I am always curious what tattoos mean to people that have them, so I asked her what it meant. WOW, when she explained it, I thought it was SO HOT!! She was from Ohio where she and her husband owned a bar. She was in Vegas for two weeks for a convention related to the bar industry while her husband was back running their bar. The tattoo was permanent and very nicely done. We had a great conversation that afternoon at the pool. She lives a very exciting life and her husband is totally supportive. I thought it was so cool how confident she was and not embarrassed at all to tell me all about it. Great experience.
Oh god I don't know if I'd have the confidence to ask a lady about hers, but it would blow my mind just to see it! I would be very eager to talk to her, but I'd be scared of annoying her! I can imagine it could be annoying xx

Isn't the point of wearing jewelry so that people will see it? I'm confused by this post. If you don't want people to see / comment on your QoS stuff, don't wear it.

Lana Del Rey Yes GIF
I suppose that is very true, but I guess it depends on who you are wearing it for, I suppose it could be annoying if white men are asking about it, when you are wearing it to attract black men? I didn't know just guessing really xx

Oh god I don't know if I'd have the confidence to ask a lady about hers, but it would blow my mind just to see it! I would be very eager to talk to her, but I'd be scared of annoying her! I can imagine it could be annoying xx
I did not know what it meant when I asked. She did not seem to care that I was white (her husband is also white). She was very open to talk about it. If she was annoyed by it, she sure didn’t show it. She engaged the conversation.

I did not know what it meant when I asked. She did not seem to care that I was white (her husband is also white). She was very open to talk about it. If she was annoyed by it, she sure didn’t show it. She engaged the conversation.
I am very jealous of you! Would be such a amazing experience! Is that how you got into this kind of activities? xx

I am very jealous of you! Would be such a amazing experience! Is that how you got into this kind of activities? xx
It is how I got interested. I am always interested in people. She was a very interesting and impressive lady. I have found that how people react depends on how you treat them. I treated her with respect and was just interested.

I think it is kinda cute/hot. Australia has tolerant culture amongst other countries. I don't have QOS tattoo yet but I'll soon get one. I wear black spades belly ring though.

I am in a very respectable professional field on management position... so I have professional reputation to protect.. but my out of work life style is fun and easy going.. and one time I went bar pool swimming with my work collegues. While we were all on bikinis, I saw one of them has spades tattoo on one of her butt cheek. She also saw my belly ring. We just smiled at each other, didn't say anything but we both figured out what it means.

I think it is kinda cute/hot. Australia has tolerant culture amongst other countries. I don't have QOS tattoo yet but I'll soon get one. I wear black spades belly ring though.

I am in a very respectable professional field on management position... so I have professional reputation to protect.. but my out of work life style is fun and easy going.. and one time I went bar pool swimming with my work collegues. While we were all on bikinis, I saw one of them has spades tattoo on one of her butt cheek. She also saw my belly ring. We just smiled at each other, didn't say anything but we both figured out what it means.
that's mean this lifestyle is growing for good i love to see more n more women going black n showing it proudly in public

Always wear a tat or anklet. Few comments but never anything bad. It’s always fun seeming who recognizes it.

Attachments

• 55E02747-5970-479B-9AA1-FEC0DE349F05.jpeg
    55E02747-5970-479B-9AA1-FEC0DE349F05.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 527
  • BD6C545D-DBE3-40B5-9C44-092C349E117C.jpeg
    BD6C545D-DBE3-40B5-9C44-092C349E117C.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 426
  • 0CC33132-B78A-4CB2-A91A-81DED032D3D1.jpeg
    0CC33132-B78A-4CB2-A91A-81DED032D3D1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 375
If you dont feel like explaining just say its a Queen of Spades Tattoo. If they truly DONT know the meaning then they will just think its like Queen of hearts,Clubs or Diamonds.
I have yet to see anyone with a QOS or Jos in public. It turns me the fuck on and actually have a large collection of QOS pics. I've used the JOS temp tattoos and they look good..to get a real one shows some serious love for BBC and have to admire that
20210424_055752.jpg20210424_055832.jpg20210112_033415~2.jpg20210424_055743.jpg20210112_033348~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20210424_055834.jpg
    20210424_055834.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 20210424_055838.jpg
    20210424_055838.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 296
I want to start wearing QOS symbols but the guys I have been with never heard of a Queen of Spades. Hehehe the thing that makes me laugh is when I explain what QOS is they have all begged me to order some so they can show me off to their friends!

Back