How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I have noticed ankles and toe rings very often.
I have only seen one QoS tattoo on a Woman I didn't know but I said to her " I love your tattoo." Blushed and said thank you.
It is the modern day beauty mark on a woman. Absolutely sexy on all You Goddesses and Vixens.

Attachments

• Polish_20210424_223933764.jpg
    Polish_20210424_223933764.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 237
I’ve actually never had any issues dealing with it, as I only had positive reactions - but here in Europe, people tend to be more reserved anyway.

Which also means that even if people realize what it means, most of the times they won’t approach you or comment. And if they do, in my experience they only do so to make a compliment or to express their interest..

With the latter obviously being the purpose 😊
Is yours a permanent Tattoo?

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
No one has ever said anything to me about my QoS tattoo...to my face...and mine is pretty out there on my upper back.
Then again..I'm 6'2...and my man isn't exactly a shrinking violet himself.

Attachments

• 20161022_225423.jpg
    20161022_225423.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 514
Last edited:
While we have never had anyone approach us about it we feel we would just be direct about the meaning although the wife's anklet is very subtle and unlikely to be noticed unless you are specifically looking for it.View attachment 4058486
Indeed subtle and I am not sure anyone pays that much attention way down there especially at a bar or restaurant. Beach maybe but then again a woman has so many wonderful assets I wonder why someone will look, then try to read :). I like the subtlety of her approach.

I purchased a QSO necklace and anklet and wore them for the first time yesterday. I was also wearing QSO panties which were clearly visible as I was wearing a sheer dress that didn't cover my pussy when I was sitting. The guy I was meeting didn't seem to even notice. The jewelry was so small that it was hard to see. That is just one experience, but I'm now wondering if most guys have any idea what it means. I ordered another one today, but this time it's a black choker with a jeweled silver female symbol between black male symbols. The meaning should not be lost on anyone. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does it add to the fun?

My husband and I got our second Pfizer shot last week. It's so nice not to be concerned about getting anything other than Hard Black Cock!
I had the same experience. I purchased this as a chocker, and an anklet. I'm guessing few people will miss the meaning.

Attachments

• PXL_20210422_032739067.jpg
    PXL_20210422_032739067.jpg
    831.4 KB · Views: 285
I had the same experience. I purchased this as a chocker, and an anklet. I'm guessing few people will miss the meaning.
Love this necklace!! Do you wear it out in everyday situations such as dinner out with your husband or just at clubs and swinger events/resorts?

I only wear it in appropriate places like Caliente where I am now. I'll wear it all the time at Splash Mocha in Atlanta. I'll be wearing it all the time when I'm in Jamaica. Other than shock value, I don't see a point in wearing it in general public.

Current anti black wave? You're watching too much CNN. Glass half empty. The current black wave is predominantly positive. On the move. Leveraging hard to make as many gains as possible. I could care less what anyone thinks about my Qos jewelry. Guessing that it makes most weak-ass white boys get hard under their pants. And almost all girls jealous enough to scratch my eyes out.

QoS tattoos and jewellery are some of the most attractive things ever! I dream of the day I see someone wearing something in public in real life! Will blow my mind! 🤯🤯😵🥴xx

Back