How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I purchased a QSO necklace and anklet and wore them for the first time yesterday. I was also wearing QSO panties which were clearly visible as I was wearing a sheer dress that didn't cover my pussy when I was sitting. The guy I was meeting didn't seem to even notice. The jewelry was so small that it was hard to see. That is just one experience, but I'm now wondering if most guys have any idea what it means. I ordered another one today, but this time it's a black choker with a jeweled silver female symbol between black male symbols. The meaning should not be lost on anyone. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does it add to the fun?

My husband and I got our second Pfizer shot last week. It's so nice not to be concerned about getting anything other than Hard Black Cock!

We were going to be in Jamaica for two weeks in October. One week will be at a hotel in Negril the second week at Hedonism. My husband thinks I need to advertise! He decided that I should purchase a QSO necklace and anklet. Then it was QSO panties and a bikini. He suggested we play a little game. If any guy mentioned my QSO jewelry, I would have to immediately show him my QSO panties. Honestly, I'm an exhibitionist and I liked the idea that I was being made to do it. I had two pairs of QSO panties. He asked if I wanted to purchase more. I said no two are enough. Then he decided that when I'm in Jamaica I should only wear QSO panties or no panties. Now if I get asked about my QSO jewelry, and I'm not wearing panties I still have to show him where the panties would have been! I have no idea if they guys will even notice, but I'm excited by what I have to do if they do notice.

Cassandra wore a QoS necklace while we walked from Hedo down Seven Mile Beach. Almost every security guy, at the various resorts we passed, noticed and came out to talk to her. It did excite her to have them comment.

She also has a QoS anklet and will wear either the anklet or the necklace when we go away for a trip. Although she has never worn them in public in our small city, she has a pair of Kate Spade earrings that she wears. They are discrete in that if someone she knows comments she can say they are from Kate Spade and go with her purse however it can spark conversation if noticed by a potential play date.

43E92F8D-D8FF-4B84-AABB-A8E5F5FA1A16.jpeg

Now if I get asked about my QSO jewelry, and I'm not wearing panties I still have to show him where the panties would have been! I have no idea if they guys will even notice, but I'm excited by what I have to do if they do notice.
If your are looking for an excuse for exhibtionism, wear a temp tatto where your panties would be and show that.

Last edited:
QOS tattoos are on my list when all the COVID-19 stuff passes and. Things open up. The only one that will be visits the one I want on my ankle. The other one will be in a place that if you see it, no explanation necessary 😇♠️💋
Which spot is the one where you see it no explanation needed going to be? Above your pussy or on your ass? If I had a true QoS I would have her put her tattoo behind one of her ears so that when she flips her hair or have it in a pony tail you can see it or have her put it on the crease of her hand between thumb and pointing finger. I would enjoy those beautiful women whom are branded here in Destin Fla

Cassandra wore a QoS necklace while we walked from Hedo down Seven Mile Beach. Almost every security guy, at the various resorts we passed, noticed and came out to talk to her. It did excite her to have them comment.

She also has a QoS anklet and will wear either the anklet or the necklace when we go away for a trip. Although she has never worn them in public in our small city, she has a pair of Kate Spade earrings that she wears. They are discrete in that if someone she knows comments she can say they are from Kate Spade and go with her purse however it can spark conversation if noticed by a potential play date.

View attachment 3937907

View attachment 3937907

Another wonderful photograph. A perfect combination - Cassandra's beautiful ankles, a QoS anklet, Thomas's chastity key and Louboutin shoes (Galavati pumps?). Thank you. Tim

View attachment 3937907
Nice toe cleavage

Well, personally with everything going on, white women are coming out of the woods, trying to talk to me. I was approached yesterday, by a white woman asking for my IG, I told her I don't do IG, she said, what's your number then just offered her number to me; btw I live in GA north of Atlanta. The anti black is coming to the head and non black people are starting to recognize the pain, that we as black people deal with. Unfortunately, insecure white men are realizing the pecking order, so it's called growing pains, lol. I understand all lives matter, all lives matters equally in all situations, not just white people live. Personally, I come to know, what I call THE LOOK, especially during job interviews. I would know in 5 minutes, I didn't get the job, because the eyes tells the true story. Especially white men as a potential boss. I would see the intimidation in their eyes. A well spoken, masculine, in shape, handsome, college educated with a lot of determination, black man, hell no we can't have him here. But life goes on. Now, regarding tattoos and jewelry, it your right to say you want, depending on the environment. We all wear many hats, so in my opinion, regarding the qos, that's simple, that your favorite playing card, because it is. That's really your "playing=fucking" card for people who understands the game, if you will. HW just as easy and you are not lying. "HW=Hot Woman" because you are a woman whose pussy is hot for dicks and it needs to be fucked but they probably would think you are talking about being sexy. Now, wasn't that simple.
You are an incredibly insightful man.

Kate spade is a wonderful entree. Kate spade jewelry is not controversial but in the shape of spades and easy to explain if necessary.
Or you just say it was Kendra Spades that got you curious? 🤔 Anyway, good idea for avoiding discussions about but an accessory. i don't think many people would ask IRL though, and if they do, they secretly already know. what it's about. :rolleyes:

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I have a female friend who when people asked her she said it was a need to know thing and they didn't need to know. Or she would say she really good at cards and need a good partner.

Last edited:
Back