How soon do you stop using a condom with a black lover?

When my wife and I first decided to embrace this wonderful lifestyle, my wife told me that she thought it would be wrong and unnatural to encase a magnificent Black penis in a sheath of plastic. I tried to persuade her otherwise because I was worried about STDs, but she got her own way as usual.

To this day, neither me or my wife have asked a Black man to use a condom. We have received the cum of literally scores of Black men and neither of us have ever caught an STD. I guess that Afro sperm must have cleansing properties!

the posts on this site just get dumber and dumber. bunch of idiotic single white dudes fantasizing about foing unsafe *******,
like how is it cool or hot to fuvk someone without a condom cause of the color of their skin lolol

the reality is the dudes posting ******* like that are single and have no wife to actually be concerned about.
this sitehas devolved into a bunch of losers jerking off posting totally impractical nonsensical dumb *******

so irked

WE HAVE BEEN THE LIFESTYLE FOR YEARS AND 98% OF THE TIME I HAD THE GUY WARE A CONDOM. AT THAT TIME IS WAS ALL WHITE GUY. WE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO HUBBY HAD A FRIEND FROM WORK HE WAS BLK. WE HAD TALK ABOUT ME BEING WITH A BLK. GUY FOR A LONG TIME .WELL AFTER A FEW BEERS AND A LOT OF TALK I HAD SEX WITH HIM THAT NIGHT. HE TRY TO GET ME TO GO BAREBACK BUT I SAID NO SO HE USED A CONDOM THAT NIGHT.. WE THE NEXT GUY WAS THE SAME HE WAS BLK. TO TE TRY AND TRY TO TALK INTO NO CONDOM BUT I TOLD HIM THE SAME THING.. WE A FEW WEEKS LATER MY HUBBY FRIEND FROM WORK CAME BY WE HAD A FEW DRINKS AND WE HAD SEX AGAIN WITH A CONDOM ,, WELL WE ALL WENT TO BED THE 3 OF US ME IN THE MIDDLE . I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG WE HAD BEED A SLEEP BUT I WOKE UP WITH HIM ON TOP OF ME THAT WHEN I KNEW HE WAS INSIDE OF ME ,,,FIRST I SAID STOP BUT IT WAS STARTING TO FEEL REAL GOOD THAT WHEN I SAID DO YOU HAVE A COMDOM ,HE JUST SMILE ,I ASK HIM AGAIN IF HE HAD A COMDON ON HE SAID NO BUT IT WILL BE OK,, I WAS REALLY STARTING TO FEEL GOOD ,HE KEEP SAYING IT OK IT OK I'LL PULL OUT WHEN I READY TO CUM ,, BY THEN I WAS FEELING SO GOOD I COULD HAVE GIVE A ******* IF HE HAD A CONDOM ON OR NOT ,, AFTER ABOUT 20 MINUTES I KNEW HE WAS READY TO CUM,, HE KNEW I KNEW HE WAS ABOUT TO CUM,, I FELT HIM ABOUT TO PULL OUT THAT WHEN I WRAP LEGS AREOUD HIS PULL HIM DEEPER IN ME AND TOLD HIM I NEED TO FEEL YOU CUM INSIDE OF ME . WITH IN SECONDS I FELT HIM EXPLODE INSIDE OF ME .AFTER A MINUTES OR 2 HE ROLL OF ME ,, I JUST LAID THERE FEELING HIS CUM RUNNING OUT OF ME ..WENT IN 15 MINUTES I ROLLED BACK ON TOP OF HIM ,,TELLING HIM I NEEDED TO FEEL INSIDE OF ME AGAIN , BY THEN MY HUBBY WOKE UP TO SEE HIM FUCKING ME ,,ALL HE SAID I HOPE HE WAREING A CONDOM ,,,LITTLE DID HE KNOW,,, FROM THAT NIGHT ON IT WAS NO MORE CONDOMS FOR ME ....

Back