How soon do you stop using a condom with a black lover?

condoms and black cock are an odd couple.
black cock needs to be free and wild.

Free, wild, and susceptible to unwanted pregnancies that drain your checking account and future earnings, as well as painful and potentially fatal STD's. But hey, who cares about lifelong consequences when you can get a few minutes of pleasure in the here and now, right?

I am still new to this lifestyle, but when my hubby and I decided I was going to play with a BBC, this was one of the things we discussed a lot. I'm allergic to latex, so I did not want to use condoms. That was non-negotiable for me, I told him I would rather not do it at all if condoms had to be used. We realized this would limit our options for playing, but it was that important to me. After we decided no condoms, the next question was if it was okay for the guy to cum inside me. My hubby was okay with it as was I. Fortunately, we found a guy who understood and provided test results. I went bareback the first time with him and every time since.

I have the same problem with a severe latex allergy. Not easy to fit a thick black cock in a non-latex condom lol. I don't think they even make non-latex condoms in extra large sizes....just another good reason to get to barebacking as soon as posssible

Back