How soon do you stop using a condom with a black lover?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CarolineCucksMichael, Nov 16, 2013.

1. CarolineCucksMichael

CarolineCucksMichael Member

How soon do you (or your wife) get comfortable enough with a black lover to stop using a condom? I know of women who say they never use condoms and others who say they always use them but the majority I've talked to say they eventually stop using them with a particular lover. My answer is that I am completely unpredictable. So, how soon do you stop?

NowADaze, david Johnson and likeit like this.
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    When I met my hubby many years ago, I asked if he would use a condom and he did. Several months later, we started doing it bareback. Looking back im not sure what difference those three months would have made? I didnt ask him to get tested, I suppose I trusted him. Nowadays im one of the girls you mention who doesnt insist on a condom, none of the few guys ive been with have worn one.
    However I do try and ask around the pub or club about the guy, see if there is any negative stuff about them, I probably also rely on trust a bit too much.

3. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    I used condoms all the time but once I had BBC bareback,there was NO turning back! I LOVE it!

Dumbum, Mrs.B, wanabecucked and 4 others like this.
  4. Alex_D

Alex_D Active Member

Finland
    No condoms here. Laura has always gone bareback with her black friend. From our perspective, why should we even want to mingle with someone that could have all kinds of diseases for all we know? Find a trustworthy person, get tested and enjoy quality sex. Beats quantity any day.

#4 Alex_D, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  5. bad1emily

bad1emily New Member

I'll leave it up to the guy. But I really like it best bare.

6. BBCadmirer

BBCadmirer Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Not until he gets an STD test. Without a doubt bare is the best but there is some nasty stuff out there that you don't want to get. STD tests are fairly cheap and can be done by your family doctor these days. I cant get pregnant but for those of you that can I advise against unprotected vaginal sex.

7. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    When Jimmy releases oh it's so pleasing and bare back is always the best. Clean Pussy n Clean Cock makes for a great time with no worries.

8. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

It all depends, all mine I have taken bareback eventually. Again, must trust the person, know who they are, and be open and honest. Nothing like bare, it is the best and try to look at it like dating, start covered and move to what is more comfortable. I say anyone your going to fuck you should be 100% trustful of regardless.

9. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Bare Back is the Best - Trust but Verify

syscom3 and CarolineCucksMichael like this.
  10. Oss2Pluss

Oss2Pluss Active Member

Norway
    Always BB. White men always condom

11. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

One of the many reasons that I belong to a group. Everyone gets tested at least once a year, the group is large enough to provide variety, members are reasonably sane. The result lots of great bare back sex with minimal health or pregnancy concerns.

For people less selective, or more promiscuous condoms should be a given.

12. TriedItLikedIt

TriedItLikedIt Member

keep it on, even if clear of std's, not ready for kids

david Johnson likes this.
  13. Cyndi Robare

Cyndi Robare Active Member

if he is disease free and i am on bith contol, second time or third

david Johnson and Discreetlove like this.
  14. Kuno

Kuno Well-Known Member Gold Member

"Like wearing a rain coat in the shower," but still good idea to use protection!

15. likeit

likeit Banned

yes all of the above but it is personal thing between the bull and his sub it could and should be a progression it should just happen and that comes with trust and respect

16. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Member

Bare Please and Thank you!!!

17. DLS

DLS Well-Known Member

depends on you and how comfortable u get..no time line..if u in doubt then have him to keep wearing it..and if he's a steady lover then wait till u ready...The wife is in control not hubby or the bull..your world and at the end of the day we just a squirl getting a nut

Easy-Going Cali 8 and likeit like this.
  18. Tauri

Tauri Member

Spain
    I prefer bare, as my daughter.

19. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Yes, it may have been a risk all these years but all my lovers have been very well-known, never any strangers, and I trusted them.. so no condoms for me..

Meramo and NowADaze like this.
  20. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    1 year or at least 20 or so fuck sessions.

david Johnson likes this.