How should interracial be promoted more in society?

You would think that such couples are very popular. But usually the relationship ends after a few 'dates' and the girl is passed on.
I have heard this conversation a lot among white men. Actually, Jewish guys of my aquaintance complain about it a lot. Especially in mainstream TV commercials, but also sitcoms, they show a lot of couples where the man is black and the woman is white.

I think that can only be good, as it normalises the idea of white girls going with black men. Frankly, some of the white guys that complain feel threatened and are a little racist imo.
What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
I agree with many of these posts. The IR revolution has been well underway for a while now. At first it was very secretive and totally discreet- especially with married white woman.

Over the past several years IR relationships among singles has become much more open and public, especially with the younger generation. More and more young white women have no hesitation about openly dating black men. It has become quite normal actually.

Older divorced white women are also bravely stepping out of the shadows to openly date black men as well.

Only married white women continue to enjoy black men in private to avoid societal scorn. However these same married women are quick to publicly date black men when they are traveling on business or enjoying a vacation away from home—with or without hubby’s (cucky) knowledge.

What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
Now that it appears to be acceptable to teach
They are already teaching basic sex education to grades K-12, a major part of the class should be on white women and girls submitting to superior black males for breeding. They should teach that white boys and men must be caged so they do not reproduce white babies unless they are chosen by superior black males as a breeder for making more white women to bred. They need to make it required training very early in life.

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to ******* the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif
I would have loved this to have been the law when I got married. My only desire would be that my soon to be bride was required to be fertile and she had to submit to as many black men that wanted to bred her virgin pussy.

"What's your type?"

"Black Boys!"

Back