How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I think the society accepts white fem and Black male relationship a lot more then compared to a brown woman with black man. As as an Indian Woman, if I am even seen with black friends the gossip that goes on is ridiculous. But I am married to Indian man may be that's why
You're just sexy as hell so keep fucking us blacks!!!

Bulls have more to lose by approaching, use that white privilege and let them know you're interested. My pops told me, don't take pussy, ask for it nicely, you'll be surprised who says yes. Same applies, ask for bbc nicely, you'll be surprised who will indulge you.

Black men in the cubicle era know it's best to appear non-threatening and asexual in mixed company, so we play that role almost to a fault. It's why there's a disconnect, you're seeing our representative most of the time. Catch us alone and show you're interested, you control the social dynamic and forgot, I guess. Compliment us one-on-one if the cologne smells good or you like our haircut. It has to be between the two of you, though; watch the difference.
If she is with her husband how could he signal it’s ok to seduce his wife?

Oh come on you lot!
This is easy and you should ALL be doing it
Women,,,married or whatever!!
TicTok make a vid and tell everyone how marvellous being blacked is and how much better you feel get on ladies forums tell them you tasted the dark side and the pleasure is like nothing you’ve had that EVER came before

Guys be brazen make vids get on forums be confident tell gals to call you up

Small Boys,, Cucks,,, sissies WHATEVER
Get on social media, sports forums, problem page forums tell that you’ve accepted the fact that your lady needs larger black cock and your happy for her, tell them you help her in other ways, like housework!!!

GET DOING IT NOW AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!!

and report back!
That’s an order xxx
Yes goddess, as you command.

Buy a pack of cards. Take out the Queen of Spades and keep it in your pocket. When you see a man that you want to give your wife some attention, show him the card, give him the card or have her give him the card.
This is awesome, and we go to Vegas a lot so if they don’t get it no big deal but I think most people know what it means. Thank you.

Buy a pack of cards. Take out the Queen of Spades and keep it in your pocket. When you see a man that you want to give your wife some attention, show him the card, give him the card or have her give him the card.
Interesting approach indeed. But i say tread lightly. i'd rather keep it with @TexasChocolate...

Bulls have more to lose by approaching, use that white privilege and let them know you're interested. My pops told me, don't take pussy, ask for it nicely, you'll be surprised who says yes. Same applies, ask for bbc nicely, you'll be surprised who will indulge you.

Black men in the cubicle era know it's best to appear non-threatening and asexual in mixed company, so we play that role almost to a fault. It's why there's a disconnect, you're seeing our representative most of the time. Catch us alone and show you're interested, you control the social dynamic and forgot, I guess. Compliment us one-on-one if the cologne smells good or you like our haircut. It has to be between the two of you, though; watch the difference.
It's a shame if you feel you have to act like an asexual being in "mixed" company. But not to be "aggressively" active in an approach seems wise. (y)
i feel the same way when approaching a Black man as a Woman or couple. Playing the Queen of Spades card is way too direct in my opinion and even "aggressive" in a way. It shouts out objectification of the Black man, and i feel like IRL not too many Black men will actually like that. Of course there are those who are knee-deep in that lifestyle and would appreciate such a move. But when you don't know the guy and how he might feel about it... i think it's really awkward of a move.

The easiest way that will probably work is for the Woman (of a couple or a single one) to simply flirt with the man, give compliments, etc. If he likes her he will respond accordingly! ImO there's no need to be "overly kinky", like @TexasChocolate mentioned already. ;)

Sorry, just saying the truth
Your truth does not necessarily reflect reality. Even though stereotypes are true for some they are not true for all. In the end it depends on the individuals involved and their relationship! Plus divorce rates are high across all demographics. Just sayin'

Your truth does not necessarily reflect reality. Even though stereotypes are true for some they are not true for all. In the end it depends on the individuals involved and their relationship! Plus divorce rates are high across all demographics. Just sayin'
The truth is the reality, I said for most.

Back