How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Although it has long been suspected, just last week saw the first Sandals TV Ad showing a white woman with a black man. Because the setting is so perfect for romance and thrills, it was inevitable that Sandals would eventually show interracial pairings.
Nothing special. Sandals use to show any combinations of m/f couplings. Yet to see a f/f or m/m couple in their spots? ;)

Not like this. But I have been approached by a cuck telling me that his wife or girlfriend thinks I’m attractive and wants to talk to me about it
@cltblackdick45 so if we white cucks do this, it should be well received by most Black men yes??? Id like to try pluck up the courage to do this if me and my girl ever see such a man whever we may be 😊

But seriously if some big strong muscular football player came to your home and wanted to pleasure your Queen and she consented, why would you not just let it happen? Sit back and enjoy the show. Too many men let their egos get in the way of letting their Queen have a good time. The real brainwashing in society is by those who try to say cuckolding is somehow bad or shameful. Hell no it's not. It's hot as fuck. Spoil your Queen, let her have some fun, don't treat her like property. Get rid of that small dick energy.

One thing that's super important for white boys is to support the dominant male's right to have all of the girls. I used to live with a black guy who had dozens of different white girls. One time I came home and heard my black roommate getting sloppy head from my crush at the time. I was super upset but I managed to remind myself that it was natural and healthy for him to have lots of girls. He has every right to breed, and if he wants to put it in Emily's hot little mouth, he gets to do it. Having a crush on a girl absolutely doesn't change that.

After that, I started inviting Emily over sometimes so that he would have easy opportunities to get head and have sex. Plus I'd make sure to give them space and get out of the way so he'd be able to get it :)

Like sex Ed in a white girls senior year to graduate they should have to take a class called The Blackening get fucked by black men every school day for 30/40 min 5 days a week one semester of each year ATLEAST breeding is optional for extra credit 😉 Now that would end racism real quick

Back