How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I think the society accepts white fem and Black male relationship a lot more then compared to a brown woman with black man. As as an Indian Woman, if I am even seen with black friends the gossip that goes on is ridiculous. But I am married to Indian man may be that's why

Oh come on you lot!
This is easy and you should ALL be doing it
Women,,,married or whatever!!
TicTok make a vid and tell everyone how marvellous being blacked is and how much better you feel get on ladies forums tell them you tasted the dark side and the pleasure is like nothing you’ve had that EVER came before

Guys be brazen make vids get on forums be confident tell gals to call you up

Small Boys,, Cucks,,, sissies WHATEVER
Get on social media, sports forums, problem page forums tell that you’ve accepted the fact that your lady needs larger black cock and your happy for her, tell them you help her in other ways, like housework!!!

GET DOING IT NOW AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!!

and report back!
That’s an order xxx

Oh come on you lot!
This is easy and you should ALL be doing it
Women,,,married or whatever!!
TicTok make a vid and tell everyone how marvellous being blacked is and how much better you feel get on ladies forums tell them you tasted the dark side and the pleasure is like nothing you’ve had that EVER came before

Guys be brazen make vids get on forums be confident tell gals to call you up

Small Boys,, Cucks,,, sissies WHATEVER
Get on social media, sports forums, problem page forums tell that you’ve accepted the fact that your lady needs larger black cock and your happy for her, tell them you help her in other ways, like housework!!!

GET DOING IT NOW AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!!

and report back!
That’s an order xxx
She's some black cock fucker

The media has a lot to do. They should highlight couples of black men and white women too much on TV, movies and TV shows. They are already doing this very well, but they must continue. And websites like these should impose on ordinary society how perfect the lifestyle is. White men before white women encourage this more. This is great stuff

The media has a lot to do. They should highlight couples of black men and white women too much on TV, movies and TV shows. They are already doing this very well, but they must continue. And websites like these should impose on ordinary society how perfect the lifestyle is. White men before white women encourage this more. This is great stuff
True! White men need to step up to encourage wives/gf to go black at a minimum as part of our reparations!!

This is very true for the last decade in particular. White men are portrayed as dorks while Black men are shown to be cool and masculine. Very generally speaking of course but no doubt about it !

I grew up at a time when race mixing was non existent in Ireland (late 30s now). However it is no longer uncommon to see an Irish woman with a Black guy especially in towns and cities. Even recently in work one of our young blond little managers made a beeline to personally introduce herself to a Black guy who had just started. It took me by surprise as she ignores most of us men in there !

This is very true for the last decade in particular. White men are portrayed as dorks while Black men are shown to be cool and masculine. Very generally speaking of course but no doubt about it !

I grew up at a time when race mixing was non existent in Ireland (late 30s now). However it is no longer uncommon to see an Irish woman with a Black guy especially in towns and cities. Even recently in work one of our young blond little managers made a beeline to personally introduce herself to a Black guy who had just started. It took me by surprise as she ignores most of us men in there !
We had a bull a few years ago ( pre Covid) whose work took him across the UK and Ireland. He found Irish wives particularly keen!

Back