How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Parties are good ways to expose more white folks to the lifestyle. Depending on the time of year, the activity could be indoors or outside. Start with black men and white couples who are in the lifestyle and then invite others who are curious or thinking about it. Over several hours those in the latter two groups can mingle with the ones already in, chatting, asking questions, etc. My black boss hosted such a party on Memorial Day. Several whites "went black" for the first time before they left, and others had increased levels of interest.

One of the best promotions is just seeing interracial couples and families. Earlier today I was at Walmart and saw a black man with a white woman accompanied by an older whiteboi and two younger black *******. Her belly was bulging with another on the way. I spoke to them, complimented the fine-looking family. The man said the husband was at home doing yard work while the others were shopping. I wished them the best with the upcoming baby and maybe even more.
I can just imagine the impression this creates for the whiteboi, lol. Would he understand and how would he make sense of this? How would this influence his life?

I can just imagine the impression this creates for the whiteboi, lol. Would he understand and how would he make sense of this? How would this influence his life?
Generally speaking, after a white mom takes up with black men and begins having their *******, an older whiteboi will realize that his status has changed for the lesser. Being around a black man who mom respects and obeys the boy learns his place.

white matters should stop hiding their desires and relationships with black men, more than approaching this house without closing the door to the bedroom or any other place where you want a white wife! all households should see this and come to terms with the new order! Children from early childhood get used to such pictures.

white matters should stop hiding their desires and relationships with black men, more than approaching this house without closing the door to the bedroom or any other place where you want a white wife! all households should see this and come to terms with the new order! Children from early childhood get used to such pictures.
That's how it worked in our house and some of the others families like ours. As long as the ******* feel safe and loved there's no problem.

Generally speaking, after a white mom takes up with black men and begins having their *******, an older whiteboi will realize that his status has changed for the lesser. Being around a black man who mom respects and obeys the boy learns his place.
As IR relationships become more common this situation is being reported more often. This is great progress which will advance the cause of IR pairings.

Ann is right,to alot of people girls who go with black guys are seen as sluts/whores. In my case,i am a whore and yes i work for 2 of my clients....but i know several girls who are not whores but are with a black guy through mutual attraction. But society is slowly changeing,in favour of mixed couples....it just takes time,unfortunately though that means change goes very slowly.

The most important thing to drive home to white boys is that they are naturally inferior sexually and have no chance. They can't stop us white women from going for big black cock. Cause as you say it's legal and natural.

The more we drive home their helplessness and inadequacy, the more racism will be crushed.
This was written five years ago and it's amazing how this lesson has permeated high schools in that time. It's now the norm in high schools with a significant Black student population for white boys to get the scraps, if anything at all, and to encourage white girls to go Black first. You see this in the psychiatric literature all the time.

Back