How should interracial be promoted more in society?

There will always be backwards, ass clown, racist's in the world but it feels like the world is slowly turning for the better. After a few of these generations die off it will just be more and more acceptable. Not the same thing but for instance. It wasn't to long ago when an ounce of weed would land you in jail. Now there are dispensaries all over the place. There has to be a dozen at least within 20 miles. My granddaughter will grow up viewing "weed" as perfectly normal.

I think you were trying to reply to me.

During the sexual education courses I teach, I exclusively show black cock when it’s required and black male bodies in general. Conversely, I only show white women when it’s called for. Pregnancies and anything involving couples are strictly shown as interracial.
You could show white cocks when talking about masturbation and black cocks for intercourse.

Fight racism is a side effect of cuckold's lifestyle, it is an important task of every white cuckold!
In reality, the cuckold is a great way to show equality, the problem is to generate conflict about it, and this can have an aspect of rejection by society and in the end ends up disturbing the approximation of the races!

This subject having a non-fetishist view is very delicate!

In reality, the cuckold is a great way to show equality, the problem is to generate conflict about it, and this can have an aspect of rejection by society and in the end ends up disturbing the approximation of the races!

This subject having a non-fetishist view is very delicate!
Can you explain better?

Back