How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to ******* the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif
This is how white girls should be bred, my GF isn't racist but she doesn't believe in mixing race. So she says I on the other hand get weak and overly excited around black men

Had a young couple come into my place of business yesterday. She was a hot little white teenager and you could see, very submissive. He was very dark and had the swagger. Acted like he couldn't care less about her. At one point I saw them making out in our shop. They were taking selfies and I offered to take their picture for them. Wish I could have done it with my camera. 😉

Have I mentioned, I love my job?! 😀

Whitegirls talking to whitegirls is the best way to spread the word
This is by far the best way to do it, IMO. If more white women would get online extoling the virtues and positives of enforced male chastity, the cuckolding of white men, and the incredible sexual empowerment of engaging in IR sex (and certainly all three), it would go a LONG way towards getting more to try it. Having white women openly advocate for the superior sexual experiences they've had with black men is not lost on other white women watching the videos on places like TikTok.

We must teach our daughters that they have no right to refuse sex to black boys, to limit or stop them from having sex, or to refuse to fulfill their most extravagant desires. Ultimately, this applies to our boys as well, they must realize that to black boys they are girls and must satisfy their sexual desires. Then complete harmony will come

Increasingly white college girls LOVE to advertise they've dated or hooked up with a black guy. It's a sign that "I'm not racist like other white people" and lets them feel morally superior. White girls who outright reject black lovers are seen as closed minded and prejudiced.

It's a great time to be an attractive black guy on campus because white pussy is basically inviting itself over to be claimed.
That's absolutely great!! Let's hope that trend continues!

I honestly think maybe not my generation lifetime, which I’m in my early 30s, but definitely the next generation or the one after that, or both of them together as well one cohesive unit will and have been doing a phenomenal job with girls as young as in high school going only for big dick black guys And only black guys literally wondering how they can be nicer when they deny white boys because they find them disgusting and never would ever be with one, but they just get so butt hurt and salty immediately calling the girl a bitch and how she’s ugly anyways and is that in the other. But yeah more and more and more white women are only allowing black guards in their pussy and then they tell friends and they tell friends and then before we know it I will be ready for when the day happens that the true last race and black kings and queens, among the little dick whiteboi losers, will begin! Usher in the New World order and always remember when you see a black guy, you better be naked in on the knees and silky smooth, shaved, 24/7♠️♠️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏻♠️♠️

I honestly think maybe not my generation lifetime, which I’m in my early 30s, but definitely the next generation or the one after that, or both of them together as well one cohesive unit will and have been doing a phenomenal job with girls as young as in high school going only for big dick black guys And only black guys literally wondering how they can be nicer when they deny white boys because they find them disgusting and never would ever be with one, but they just get so butt hurt and salty immediately calling the girl a bitch and how she’s ugly anyways and is that in the other. But yeah more and more and more white women are only allowing black guards in their pussy and then they tell friends and they tell friends and then before we know it I will be ready for when the day happens that the true last race and black kings and queens, among the little dick whiteboi losers, will begin! Usher in the New World order and always remember when you see a black guy, you better be naked in on the knees and silky smooth, shaved, 24/7♠️♠️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏻♠️♠️
So true

So! 2023 is on the horizon!

Question is, Men, Women, Girls Boys/sissies

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO PROMOTE THE CAUSE NEXT YEAR AND GOING FORWARD ?

We all need friendly proactive solutions let’s hear them!!!!!

GIRLS!
If you see a black man walking down the road, stop, smile offer him a lift, Promise your self you’ll strike up conversation with a black guy at least once a week! Make a rule you’ll pinch a random black guys butt, walk on by, look back and smile at least once a month!
If you work with a black guy, smile say good morning to him! Never fail to say “would you like me to do that for you”

BOYS/SISSIES !!
Talk to women rationally about black guys! Work colleagues Mom sister ******* whatever! Let them know it’s ok!!!!!! Buy them lingerie, if they’re comfortable with it. When you pass a black man in the street take the knee if it’s ok to do so, or, eyes down head bowed hands behind your back!
If you pass an interracial couple stop! Head bowed eyes down move aside until they pass.

BLACK MEN!
You have a roll to play here obviously! But be friendly for goodness sake !!!!! The tide has turned in your direction, you’ll get inside her underwear far far quicker if you’re NICE!
Women enjoy being seduced! Even if it is quick.
If you see a boy bowing his head make a comment “good boy” or better still make up an errand “ boy tie my laces, tighter boy!” again be friendly, their far more willing to serve if their comfortable with your dominance.

Lets make 2023 a significantly better year xx

So! 2023 is on the horizon!

Question is, Men, Women, Girls Boys/sissies

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO PROMOTE THE CAUSE NEXT YEAR AND GOING FORWARD ?

We all need friendly proactive solutions let’s hear them!!!!!

GIRLS!
If you see a black man walking down the road, stop, smile offer him a lift, Promise your self you’ll strike up conversation with a black guy at least once a week! Make a rule you’ll pinch a random black guys butt, walk on by, look back and smile at least once a month!
If you work with a black guy, smile say good morning to him! Never fail to say “would you like me to do that for you”

BOYS/SISSIES !!
Talk to women rationally about black guys! Work colleagues Mom sister ******* whatever! Let them know it’s ok!!!!!! Buy them lingerie, if they’re comfortable with it. When you pass a black man in the street take the knee if it’s ok to do so, or, eyes down head bowed hands behind your back!
If you pass an interracial couple stop! Head bowed eyes down move aside until they pass.

BLACK MEN!
You have a roll to play here obviously! But be friendly for goodness sake !!!!! The tide has turned in your direction, you’ll get inside her underwear far far quicker if you’re NICE!
Women enjoy being seduced! Even if it is quick.
If you see a boy bowing his head make a comment “good boy” or better still make up an errand “ boy tie my laces, tighter boy!” again be friendly, their far more willing to serve if their comfortable with your dominance.

Lets make 2023 a significantly better year xx
I love white women that go black and love black men that love taking away our white women ftom us white guys and fucking them. BBC fucking white pussy is just too beautiful and too sexually arousing to resist.

Back