How should interracial be promoted more in society?

As I mentioned in another post, I work at an entertainment venue and see so many ir couples. I decided to keep track over past 3 days (Fri. - Sun.) and counted 17 interracial couples (there could have been more, that's just what I saw).

Every one of them was a black man and white woman. About half had beautiful mixed ******* with them. I always go out of my way to make sure they have the best experience, always give them extras, etc.

Several were young teen girls and in those cases, they're always hanging on the black guy, most of whom have a certain triumphant strut/swagger.

One particular doe-eyed blonde was as innocent looking as could be. She seemed nervous almost as if this was their first date. Still, she acted very obedient when the guy told her to do something. This guy had no problem putting on a display, giving her ass a little squeeze and at one point tongue-kissing her as if to show everyone he owned her. I bet her little pussy was twitching and wet.

God, I love my job!
That is so awesome! I am happy for all of them.

we were in Myrtle Beach the week before Memorial Day for Black Biker Week. A good number of white women riding on the back of the motorcycles. Caught two black guys in hotel room next to us bringing two white college girls up to their room for a little fun. MB -great place
Awesome!

I will not speculate or ask you to guess the first interracial commercial. However, I will share with you what I have uncovered. I was surprised to learn that in 2013, a Cheerios television commercial contained an interracial family. Perhaps you recall this commercial. Do you remember the little girl, carrying a box of Cheerios to her white mom to ask several questions? She then went to speak with her Black ******* who is lying on the sofa. This commercial ignited a storm and the station and the company were bombarded with negative and racist comments. HuffPost, on June 4, 2013, listed a number of “mixed-race” couples in television commercials. You may have seen some of them. They included Macy’s, Banana Republic, DASO, Old Navy and many others. There was a steamy, IKEA commercial involving a white man and a Black female interacting in a romantic rough house manner, so steamy and rough until they destroyed their furniture.
As I was writing this column, I saw interracial television commercials involving Geico Insurance, Vicks NyQuil and Rocket Mortgage. Of all of the interracial television commercials, Humira showing the little girl being picked up from school by her white ******* and walking to the ice cream parlor is my favorite. Their interaction seems so genuine until I researched to determine if they were ******* and ******* in real life.
I know of whites that detest such commercials as they are stark reminders of what many fear most, the browning of America. This is a trend they believe will result in a major change in who rules. You must know that this is what “make America great again” was all about.
So, what is behind all of these intimate interracial commercials? This is an interesting issue to explore but space limitations prevent an in-depth review at this time. I would love to spend time in corporate boardrooms and hear discussions on this subject. I wonder if there are deliberate decisions not to show or to modify commercials featuring interracial and biracial families in the South.
Obviously, the appearance of interracial relationships in commercials is a growing trend. No doubt that there will be a plethora of interracial commercials in the near future showing intimacy, commercials that include children. Just remember that such commercials are a sign of today’s times and were nonexistent, back in the day.
41nxksO7sfL._AC_SY350_QL15_.jpgB07SPX5TCF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpgDkLtstpWwAcO6Zr.jpgnicofresh-02-20140806081608741.jpg

I will not speculate or ask you to guess the first interracial commercial. However, I will share with you what I have uncovered. I was surprised to learn that in 2013, a Cheerios television commercial contained an interracial family. Perhaps you recall this commercial. Do you remember the little girl, carrying a box of Cheerios to her white mom to ask several questions? She then went to speak with her Black ******* who is lying on the sofa. This commercial ignited a storm and the station and the company were bombarded with negative and racist comments. HuffPost, on June 4, 2013, listed a number of “mixed-race” couples in television commercials. You may have seen some of them. They included Macy’s, Banana Republic, DASO, Old Navy and many others. There was a steamy, IKEA commercial involving a white man and a Black female interacting in a romantic rough house manner, so steamy and rough until they destroyed their furniture.
As I was writing this column, I saw interracial television commercials involving Geico Insurance, Vicks NyQuil and Rocket Mortgage. Of all of the interracial television commercials, Humira showing the little girl being picked up from school by her white ******* and walking to the ice cream parlor is my favorite. Their interaction seems so genuine until I researched to determine if they were ******* and ******* in real life.
I know of whites that detest such commercials as they are stark reminders of what many fear most, the browning of America. This is a trend they believe will result in a major change in who rules. You must know that this is what “make America great again” was all about.
So, what is behind all of these intimate interracial commercials? This is an interesting issue to explore but space limitations prevent an in-depth review at this time. I would love to spend time in corporate boardrooms and hear discussions on this subject. I wonder if there are deliberate decisions not to show or to modify commercials featuring interracial and biracial families in the South.
Obviously, the appearance of interracial relationships in commercials is a growing trend. No doubt that there will be a plethora of interracial commercials in the near future showing intimacy, commercials that include children. Just remember that such commercials are a sign of today’s times and were nonexistent, back in the day.
View attachment 5648687View attachment 5648688View attachment 5648707View attachment 5648708
Dm us

As I mentioned in another post, I work at an entertainment venue and see so many ir couples. I decided to keep track over past 3 days (Fri. - Sun.) and counted 17 interracial couples (there could have been more, that's just what I saw).

Every one of them was a black man and white woman. About half had beautiful mixed ******* with them. I always go out of my way to make sure they have the best experience, always give them extras, etc.

Several were young teen girls and in those cases, they're always hanging on the black guy, most of whom have a certain triumphant strut/swagger.

One particular doe-eyed blonde was as innocent looking as could be. She seemed nervous almost as if this was their first date. Still, she acted very obedient when the guy told her to do something. This guy had no problem putting on a display, giving her ass a little squeeze and at one point tongue-kissing her as if to show everyone he owned her. I bet her little pussy was twitching and wet.

God, I love my job!
So beautiful

I own a bar and when I am there, sports are always on the t.v.. when a female comments on a black mans appeal I have seen white guys seethe . I think white guys are very threatened by black men. Ironic because 70% of guys up here lose their virginity to indian women and many men have indian women on the side.
absolutely and we indian men are constantly seething about white guys taking our women. it's a circle innit.
I'm so glad i was able to get out of that insecurity and just get my woman hooked onto this, instead of dreading when she would fall for it (which is inevitable).

Back