How should interracial be promoted more in society?

All young girls need a BBC dildo our Government should Encourage this and make them part of the Schools Sex Education Classes teaching to say no to white boy's and breeding black only !
From my point of view, it should also become the case that black young black men shower together with the most beautiful white girls after sports or swimming lessons, while the white boys shower only among themselves, separated from all women.

People get used to and accept what they see and hear on a regular, everyday, and all the time basis - at home, work, in public, etc. Interracial pictures posted throughout the house/apartment, attending interracial events, volunteering for Black and/or interracial groups, Blacks taking charge, learning the order of things: Black males, Black females, white females, then finally at the bottom we have white males. This order has to be promoted in all places and if the white male has to be slapped down for any unauthorized mouthing or attitude about it, then so be it. he just has to learn. In our house and in my mom's/stepdad's house, the Black men are in charge - period. They may do as they please, have the authority to set rules and power to punish. So, yes, if Dad Will wants to sit on the couch with his big, Black, cock on display, then he certainly can and does. It took cuck hubby time to get used to seeing that whenever we were over. But, after seeing his Black Step Dad and getting used to it, cuck had little dismay seeing our Black Bull around our house with his Black cock, erect or not, on display as well. The point is that a Black cock is to be accepted, encouraged, promoted, adored, and worshiped and doing so is a privilege.
Love this dynamic, Ms. Linda. You're making it happen. I'm on Long Island, and I wonder if you would read my profile. Maybe you have a friend who thinks like you do?

I think you are right on point. Our apartment building here in NYC is very well integrated with families and the staff interacting on many levels. Consequently, our situation with a Black Bull HOH, her white husband and and his white wife, are able to participate in all activities openly. In conjunction with our Pastor, who happens to be a Black woman, my white cuck is required to participate in White Privilege Training and completing his Personal Reparations Action Plan. This means he and I, for that matter, are embracing and promoting integration on a personal level. Essentially, we are being held accountable to do so. It is not just a sex thing, but could and does lead to that, of course, as you say. One Saturday, cucky may be doing laundry for a Black family on another floor, but on another he may have to be servicing a Black Tranny on another.
I think cleaning the apartment or washing the car and cooking is not too much of a white hubby's pay for his wife to be qualitatively satisfied by black guys

Now that's funny
The kinds of tasks are endless and even better if the tasks can be/are performed in public. For example, before we moved to NYC, we lived in a large complex of buildings in Chicago. Cuck hubby screwed up with trash and then had the audacity to argue with the black couple who called him on it. This resulted in a meeting with the manager and a consequence for hubby if he wanted to stay in the complex. She made him spend two weekends cleaning up everyone's trash including all the litter, papers, gum, cig butts, dog ******* .. everything. A note was sent out telling folks that their litter would be taken care of, by whom, etc. and to report anything missed or needed i.e. their trash cans washed out. Interesting was the fact that the Black Couples and Interracial Couples took full advantage of cuck's litter assignment.

A while back my black neighbor invited me to a college party and said I should invite girls if I knew any who wanted to go. I ended up inviting a white friend that I had a crush on and thought I might be able to get with her at the party. She had already (rightfully 🙃) turned me down before, but I was still kind of naive about what kinds of guys get to have sex at the time.

A black guy ended up hitting on her and had his hands on her all night. He could have beat me up easily, so I didn't even try anything to get with my crush that night, even though it was my whole plan :( When I invited her to the party, I had told her I'd pay for an Uber to get her home. Before she left she said I didn't have to since she was going home with him, but I said that I already said I would so I did.

It was a good lesson to learn that a white boy can spend years trying to get with a crush and it will never ever happen. When a black stud meets that same girl he gets everything he wants just a few hours after meeting her.

If I was in the same situation now I would have invited her with no intention of trying anything :) It was wrong to even have had that intention, even though it worked out! Good thing there was a man there so she didn't have to deal with a boy hitting on her all night and having to turn me down (again).

White boys shouldn't try to have sex. Respect the real men and leave the girls to them. Helping an alpha male fuck a friend or crush of yours is great, but don't even think about trying to get with them yourself.
Are you on your way to being pussy free

Back