How should interracial be promoted more in society?

No, she got a real spanking in front of them for talking back. They agreed she had it coming and for a long time. Also, cuck hubby felt uneasy having to watch that. Cuck's mom told cuck to think before he said anything and then say nothing. His dad made it clear that cuck could find his way on the wrong end of that strap if he was not careful.

No, she got a real spanking in front of them for talking back. They agreed she had it coming and for a long time. Also, cuck hubby felt uneasy having to watch that. Cuck's mom told cuck to think before he said anything and then say nothing. His dad made it clear that cuck could find his way on the wrong end of that strap if he was not careful.
Is his mom blacked and dad a cuck?

At the party, cuck was kinda flabbergasted to witness the Black guys fondling his sister (and mom) when they arrived. He wanted to say something, but said absolutely nothing. Wanting to avoid a public scene, cuck hubby did as he was told
Hot that his mom is blacked and dad made into a cuck. Is his dad a sissy cuck?

65whPqK.jpg
Blacked at 39 :(

Since they are out of town, we do not see them that often. I know he has to wear panties though. Both of them know that my Black BF and I make my cuck wear panties as well. Mom has seen a picture of my cuck give our Black BF a blow job. It was by accident, but she did see it and wanted to know if he swallowed.
Your cuck is lucky to suck BBC.

Used to be the only white girls, or the majority anyway, you'd see with black guys were the white trash-type or on a scale of 1 to 10 usually a 5 or fat. But no more. You regularly see 8's, 9's and 10 in the arms of black men the world over. Even ugly niggas like me :D have been getting prime white pussy on a regular basis unlike 10 or more years ago.

View attachment 4689633

View attachment 4689643

View attachment 4689645
I saw two 10’s with black men yesterday

Yes I have and about 50 percent married/cheating. But I don't look it as cheating. Just providing a service to married white women co-worker friends who aren't satisfied by their husbands. Basically, friends with benefits, nothing serious.
Fuck! I love it. LOL, doesn't look good for us white guys.

Back