How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I see. How about in neighboring countries?
I don't know exactly, but I think the situation is better in Germany and France.
The problem is that most black people enter Western countries as immigrants from poor countries, quite automatically are creating tensions and fears that criminal politicians try to exploit.
We still have a lot of work to help them and we have to do it because they deserve it!

It would not surprise me one bit if this brotha bedded all her bridesmaids before tying the knot. I mean, you have to try on more than one pair of shoes so to speak before finding the ones that look and fit just right. :D

patrick-patterson-sarah-bridesmaids.jpg
I guarantee he fucked most of them

I don't know exactly, but I think the situation is better in Germany and France.
The problem is that most black people enter Western countries as immigrants from poor countries, quite automatically are creating tensions and fears that criminal politicians try to exploit.
We still have a lot of work to help them and we have to do it because they deserve it!
The spread of the cuckold lifestyle is going in the right direction. I hope that more and more white husbands realize their inferior status and set their wives free and that more and more white women discover their new and fantastic possibilities :love:

Last edited:
I prefer when there are many white women for a single black man instead of the opposite
Very true . I've had woman tap out on me on several occasions. Not a bragger I enjoy pleasure and making a woman cum till she losses count. You know the point when she clinching her fists. Shes gone speechless quivering and sheets flooded. Ive often wondered how many woman I could please before I was ready to tap out myself. But always ready to start all over again. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just have a craving. Mm a craving to please.

Very true . I've had woman tap out on me on several occasions. Not a bragger I enjoy pleasure and making a woman cum till she losses count. You know the point when she clinching her fists. Shes gone speechless quivering and sheets flooded. Ive often wondered how many woman I could please before I was ready to tap out myself. But always ready to start all over again. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just have a craving. Mm a craving to please.
Mind if I just watch? Lol

I wish you to meet a lot of women! It would be a true shame not fulfill this crave

Last edited:
Back