How should interracial be promoted more in society?

A while back my black neighbor invited me to a college party and said I should invite girls if I knew any who wanted to go. I ended up inviting a white friend that I had a crush on and thought I might be able to get with her at the party. She had already (rightfully 🙃) turned me down before, but I was still kind of naive about what kinds of guys get to have sex at the time.

A black guy ended up hitting on her and had his hands on her all night. He could have beat me up easily, so I didn't even try anything to get with my crush that night, even though it was my whole plan :( When I invited her to the party, I had told her I'd pay for an Uber to get her home. Before she left she said I didn't have to since she was going home with him, but I said that I already said I would so I did.

It was a good lesson to learn that a white boy can spend years trying to get with a crush and it will never ever happen. When a black stud meets that same girl he gets everything he wants just a few hours after meeting her.

If I was in the same situation now I would have invited her with no intention of trying anything :) It was wrong to even have had that intention, even though it worked out! Good thing there was a man there so she didn't have to deal with a boy hitting on her all night and having to turn me down (again).

White boys shouldn't try to have sex. Respect the real men and leave the girls to them. Helping an alpha male fuck a friend or crush of yours is great, but don't even think about trying to get with them yourself.

Last edited:
It's not cheating if it's with a black man! :p:giggle:
A poll by Women's Health Magazine in 2011 asked married women what person gave them the best sex of their lives. Over 80% reported that it was someone other than their husbands. With results like that the percentage of women who cheat is going to be pretty high. Add to that the fact that sex with the husband usually becomes boring and the stage is set for a lot of women to cheat.

Yes, I often see such couples, too, whether on the campus where I work or in the community at large. Sometimes the woman has a collar, sometimes not, but always she is obviously submissive to her black male companion. It's especially good to see them with mixed-race *******, the fruit of their loins. On Saturday I saw a BM/wf couple with two mixed *******, and she had a bulging belly. I complimented them n their offspring and wished them many more.
It's very warming when Black guys exhibit their submissive white females openly within their community, especially the way they talk to them in front of their friends, most black guys will pick up on the comments and will speak to the white female in a similar way, enforcing her submission even more.

From my point of view, there should be a campaign to change the marriage and family law in the Western countries.
The rule today is that a marriage consists of two people, usually a man and a woman, sometimes both of the same sex.
I think the laws should be changed so that black men can marry more than one woman. While white men can enter into such unions as second degree paying members.

The coming together of mixed-race couples can also be promoted in a direct way. So I was once with a friend in a club in Cologne, I noticed a black man flirting with various women. After some time I saw with a pretty blonde together stand, as I was on the way to the bar to get a beer for my friend and me. He stood next to me and ordered as well. The waiter then came noticed that he did not have enough money, so I gave him then his two beers out. It pleased me inwardly to be able to support him a bit in getting the woman around. As it turned out later also with success, because when I left I saw both kissing.

Yes and more and more us white guys love it too. There is nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing than beautiful white girls eagerly and wantonly BBC and passionately kissing and fucking hung black studs, looks so much more natural too like a great work of sexual art.
I fully agree but I think it's the contrast of color that lights up the room. Dark and light accentuating every curve and like a wild ******* craving pleasure. Taboo or just another day in the park. There's a hunger that I yearn to please. And Awakening of something that isn't regular. And even when hubby enjoys the view. It intensifies him reclaiming her as his lady.

Perhaps there should be a campaign to have schools issue realistic BBC dildos to all white girls (legal age of course) along with written materials and video propaganda showing BBC superiority. Instill the idea early that all pleasure should come from BBC and white boys are weaker and not sexually desirable.

Many white teens are already doing this. Access to sex toys is easier than ever these days thanks to the internet. These girls are already practicing BBC fucking in the privacy of their bedrooms, resizing their little pussies to accept a real mans dick. I bet if many fathers went and searched their innocent "daddy's girl's" bedrooms, they would find some of these realistic BBC dildos stashed away. I know this is definitely happening on college campuses - I've seen it for myself.
All young girls need a BBC dildo our Government should Encourage this and make them part of the Schools Sex Education Classes teaching to say no to white boy's and breeding black only !

I can appreciate a lot of what is said on this site but sometimes we lose sight of all reality.
Well said...
All this is about sex and having fun. And about the rise of white woman, not black men. Whoever doesn't see that, is blind...

And to those who constantly talk about breeding and the vanishing of the whites (which is absolutely racist, by the way) seem to forget, that no white men means no white pussy in the long term. And we all love white pussy, don't we...?! 😉

Macy's and Kohl's have been very progressive in promoting interracial in their ads. Especially encouraging the younger generation that the Black Male is superior. And the white girls are showing their affection for their Black Masculine Companion.

View attachment 3188400
View attachment 3188401
View attachment 3188411View attachment 3188415
I agree, promoting and encouraging the younger generation that the Black Male is superior is important in ads for this generation

Back