How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Nancy's not tried this yet - but we're waiting to do it. We don't have many people of color up here save students and athlete (Olympic Training Center), so it's noticeable when a mixed race couple is out in public. To make it more noticeable to the locals -- we're hoping to have a BBC or two take her out and squire her about town, making sure she's seen with them. She's pretty well known in the area - we're both looking forward to it.

One of the final steps of a cuckold is raising bi-racial children like they were your own. Fully out in public with your lifestyle. If anyone didn't know Your wife fucks black men they do now.

Carrying a baby for 9 months .. Now she deserves to continue Her lifestyle.. Cucks stay home and babysit so Your black breed wife can continue as a hotwife. Defend Your marriage publically. That She needed a real man not my 2.5 inches of limp white penis. Be a good parent and talk up interracial cuckolding.. That wives deserve better than limp white husband penis. If you get the attention of a friends wife or woman at work.. Could start their journey to becoming a black cock slut or QoS like your wifes tattoos read. All Women have thought about going black now maybe they try it. Once they start hopefully they won't go back.

Your wife can introduce them to some guys that fuck and train local wives or their first visit just watch and mingle or flirt. The members of this group have to get a monthly std test and have a Magnum size BBC. Breeding parties are happening in your town.

If You want to stay on the pill is completely up to the hotwife and cuckold. Understand the role of the cuck as ******* and provider and also babysitter and bringing a new life into the world is an interracial lifestyle not a fetish.

Promoting the future is as easy as becoming a white man that leads as many Women to a superior black men. Understand your new role in this new future 2017-01-04_01.33.20.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-01-04_01.33.20.jpg
    2017-01-04_01.33.20.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 21
I have heard this conversation a lot among white men. Actually, Jewish guys of my aquaintance complain about it a lot. Especially in mainstream TV commercials, but also sitcoms, they show a lot of couples where the man is black and the woman is white.

I think that can only be good, as it normalises the idea of white girls going with black men. Frankly, some of the white guys that complain feel threatened and are a little racist imo.
True

I think it's going quite well at people from different ethnic backgrounds mixing together. I doubt there's many families in the big cities of UK who haven't got people from different ethnicities in them.
I think the original question should be how should we make interracial swinging more popular. Swinging in UK has grown and is talked about a lot. But it still takes brave people to be totally honest about what they do. Couple of my friends know, my immediate family, and couple of hubbys mates. But even we don't go round shouting about it as scared of some people's reaction. X
That is true about the uk

Maybe "society" shouldn't do anything, and just let people be attracted to whom they are attracted to without trying to push our wants and desires on them.

That goes back to whether one sees interracial relationships as a beneficial and positive *******. All societies promote concepts that are considered beneficial to them, whether it's encouraging people to vote, eat healthy, exercise, drive safely, etc., so if we do in fact consider IR relationships to be something good for a progressive society, by all means it should be promoted.

A very important factor in a society promoting something it considers desirable is how it deals with the nay-sayers, the troglodytes, the knuckle-draggers...for example, in promoting racial equality the society must address the neo-nazis, the KKK, the white supremacists and their ilk. When we say society promoting something, we mean essentially the government, the media and person to person. So in the case of obesity, for example, we have lots of government information and advice and instruction in public schools about avoiding and/or overcoming it, and in the media generally obese people are portrayed as losers or stupid or clowns not to be taken seriously or people having no self-control.

In our case here, the knuckle-draggers are almost without exception old, white, southern males who pine for the pre-reconstruction South and shake their empty grey heads at anything positive about black people. Yes, there are still some younger people who are uncomfortable with IR relationships, but that number is shrinking as society becomes more inclusive, more open minded and less bigoted. I frankly see very, very little bigotry in those under 30, and as those old white males die out, society will inevitably move in the direction of progress and true embracing of IR relationships.

I think the entertainment industry is doing a good job promoting interracial, white woman with a black man. As this grows, what about black women? Can you imagine a black woman who has experienced a black man turning to white guys for sex.

That's an excellent point, and perhaps from the black woman's perspective, she should see white males as sex slaves for her pleasure and use them accordingly, taking pleasure in humiliating and denying them orgasm. When she wants to enjoy a large cock, of course she'll have to turn to BBC, but there are other ways she can get sexual pleasure from using and exploiting very, very lucky white guys.

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif

Blacking white women on their wedding night to any fool white boy should be a popular custom promoted in all circles.

The right of first Black cock night!

Back